Pete Thamel | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

I understand we have budgets and we have to be careful but it seems like we are downgrading from previous hires. Idk how any of these remaining candidates move the needle and we are losing players like flies right now

My god, do you ever stop. It'd be different if anything you said was completely accurate. You didn't even know who Candle was, why are you commenting on anything else. Not to be a jerk but I thought I was a miserable person.

Man, I’m starting to think the same thing. Like do any of these hires move the needle?

What about Bill O'Brien? Maybe get Fran Brown for a AHC or DC for the recruiting? Chesney may have a better path of becoming a FBS HC by being a coordinator here first, then slingshot that.

They need to go big (for our standards). Or it's gonna be a bad time.

What about Bill O'Brien? Maybe get Fran Brown for a AHC or DC for the recruiting? Chesney may have a better path of becoming a FBS HC by being a coordinator here first, then slingshot that.

If Fran Brown is coming here, it's to be the guy.

Adam Terry was on the radio today and said based upon his inquiries with agents, etc it appears Golden & O’Brien are not in the running for the SU head coach position.

Adam Terry was on the radio today and said based upon his inquiries with agents, etc it appears Golden & O’Brien are not in the running for the SU head coach position.
If Fran Brown is coming here, it's to be the guy.

Welp, I'm outta ideas then lol.

You believe that the Board of Directors and the President of the University should lose their jobs based on the selection of a FOOTBALL COACH? One of the most detached-from-reality things I've ever read on this board.
Detached-from-reality is what this board does best.

Shafer is available. Get the band back together. The one after Rob Spence was kicked out.
Dorsey, Reich, and Nathanial are/will be available.

Glad Pete is mostly back in the board’s good graces.

I’d read he was a horrible person because his goggles weren’t Orange enough and his pom-pons not shaken often enough.

Perhaps yet another difference from a random blogger or an unhinged poster.

Acting like a journalist. Go figure.
Bees, Dog and Heatercuse are unhinged posters? Ok maybe Bees is unhinged but Dog and Heatercuse? (Kidding Bees)My guess is Thamel and a whole bunch of Twitter jockeys miss as many as they hit. I would agree though Thamel should not have an orange glasses requirement.

Would absolutely love this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom