Pete Thamel | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

Honestly has there ever been an example of flight tracker speculation actually panning out?
When your mom came to visit.
Taraji P Henson GIF by BET Awards

The memory is fuzzy but if I recall correctly there were few people on this board that knew who Dino Babers was when he got handed the keys to castle. That choice was out of left field.

Maybe there is someone in the pipeline that we have not heard of yet and I'm not saying that's a good thing but it could be. Hope springs eternel.

The memory is fuzzy but if I recall correctly there were few people on this board that knew who Dino Babers was when he got handed the keys to castle. That choice was out of left field.

Maybe there is someone in the pipeline that we have not heard of yet and I'm not saying that's a good thing but it could be. Hope springs eternel.
Yeah...well winters coming.

That’s not at all correct regarding Dino.

If we are announcing within the next day or so, I doubt it is Candle. He is too busy with the MAC CG. Do we really want a guy who would leave us ACC CG game week in 3 years?
If he’s good enough to get us to the ACC CG then yes I’ll live with him leaving for another job that week. Why are people so afraid of a coach having success and leaving? It’s part of the college football world now, it’s better than the alternative of hiring a coach that’s bad and you end up firing him.

That’s not correct. He was a hot name

That’s not at all correct regarding Dino.
Interesting, like I said my memory is fuzzy but I don't recall a thread on fire about him before he got hired. Could totally be wrong though.

Bees, Dog and Heatercuse are unhinged posters? Ok maybe Bees is unhinged but Dog and Heatercuse? (Kidding Bees)My guess is Thamel and a whole bunch of Twitter jockeys miss as many as they hit. I would agree though Thamel should not have an orange glasses requirement.
You’re the one calling out names, that’s on you.

God people we moved to a triple option in year 8, all the guy has to do is have a backup qb and he is already better.
Although In defense….. the clock management and o line play it fostered was a nice change of pace.

Glad Pete is mostly back in the board’s good graces.

I’d read he was a horrible person because his goggles weren’t Orange enough and his pom-pons not shaken often enough.

Perhaps yet another difference from a random blogger or an unhinged poster.

Acting like a journalist. Go figure.
yeaaaaaaaa but what does Thamel know about aeronautics and the inner workings of tracking flights??????

You’re the one calling out names, that’s on you.
(Laughing). Ok. To be clear you started with a name, I just added but not a big deal. I was just trying to make a distinction that there is a difference between known insiders sharing data and flight trackers and unhinged posters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom