Pete Thamel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pete Thamel

Ain’t a human alive with access to a private jet that would fly into Atlanta (Hartsfield) if their intention is to get to Athens. PDK (north of the city) is where a lot of private jets fly into for Atlanta based business. Never flown into Athens but it looks big enough for small private jets.

All this flight tracker stuff is pretty hysterical.
I dunno. We might be avoiding the maniacs in Athens chaining themselves to Fran with their faux dog chains and stuff. And the bulldog drivers. Just good sense to steer clear and meet in atl…but yeah, would be pdk or Charlie Brown (fty)

I felt it was time for a change in coaching, but are any of these names being mentioned really better than Dino?
Yes, the names mentioned likely won’t give up on tough games even before they are played and the names mentioned will likely know when to use a timeout and not look like a deer in the headlights

Wildhack jobs is on the line with this pick that’s all I can say the board and the presidents should be also honestly but that’s just me
Who made you the arbiter of job on the lineage?

Remember the good ole days when we had pictures of Coach O at the BC game.
Wolverine_Remembers_Picture_Frame_Meme_Maker-xByWUJI6fZ.jpeg

Delusional ridiculousness
Can we absorb being a mediocre football team and lose money? Will that help the other sports we have? How many programs have to be slashed eventually for people to realize the big picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom