Petro named new defensive coordinator | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Petro named new defensive coordinator

Is it just me or does Petro look like he's lost some weight and appearing "tanned, rested, and fit"?
60 lbs in 8 weeks he says in the video

You know after listening to his presser I think I'm even more excited for this! I've never really had more of an opinion of Petro other than the big coach who was always yelling on the sidelines so this was cool to see him in a different light.

You know after listening to his presser I think I'm even more excited for this! I've never really had more of an opinion of Petro other than the big coach who was always yelling on the sidelines so this was cool to see him in a different light.
Agree

I’d rather someone just tell me.
Well it’s not really a whole bunch of people losing their minds. Maybe they are numb to changes from ex coaches after benson took over at OC for Maryland. Their program has also moved on to new territory and Millimans development as a coach is still the main topic I guess.

I’d rather someone just tell me.
Mixed emotions on Fanlax. "He was the greatest JHU defender of all time", but "his defenses have left a lot to be desired lately".

I have this weird vibe where Gait and Petro coaching together somehow still feels like "gettin' the band back together."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom