Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

Perhaps the staff is not interested in him because of his lack of size? I'm sure if they thought he was a good fit they would be pursuing him (and maybe they are). Guy looks really short and I know we typically like bigger guards on to of the 2-3 zone.

Perhaps the staff is not interested in him because of his lack of size? I'm sure if they thought he was a good fit they would be pursuing him (and maybe they are). Guy looks really short and I know we typically like bigger guards on to of the 2-3 zone.
The kid is listed as 5'11" but by all means let's go sign a 6'4" kid that can't dribble to be our point guard and run our offense. My god seriously I'm not attacking you but if this is the reason it shows no ability to analyze our current situation and adapt in anyway. There I'm stopping now, I'm starting to sound like sobecuse.

The kid is listed as 5'11" but by all means let's go sign a 6'4" kid that can't dribble to be our point guard and run our offense. My god seriously I'm not attacking you but if this is the reason it shows no ability to analyze our current situation and adapt in anyway. There I'm stopping now, I'm starting to sound like sobecuse.
Absolutely correct; and it would improve our m2m d as well, oh wait...:bang:

I would really like to land this guy... just think, we'd be able to say, "the recruitment of Tremont Waters is officially closed!"

I don't normally quote my own lines... but didn't anyone catch my the play on John Thompson's line, "Manley Field House is officially closed." Wouldn't it be nice to say "the recruitment of Tremont Waters is officially closed!"

This kid is better than Frank, and HW, and it'd be a great dig at an old nemeses. We gotta pursue this kid.

I don't normally quote my own lines... but didn't anyone catch my the play on John Thompson's line, "Manley Field House is officially closed." Wouldn't it be nice to say "the recruitment of Tremont Waters is officially closed!"

This kid is better than Frank, and HW, and it'd be a great dig at an old nemeses. We gotta pursue this kid.

I like it! Send Griffin and Autry after him.
While they are at it have them make a final push for Mohammed Bamba.

Listed and actual are 2 different things because the kid looks real small. I was wondering out loud if that was the reason that it appears that SU has no interest. Deep breaths bud as I'm sure you will survive our "current situation". JB seems comfortable with Frank being the man running the point.

You rang? ;)

Listed and actual are 2 different things because the kid looks real small. I was wondering out loud if that was the reason that it appears that SU has no interest. Deep breaths bud as I'm sure you will survive our "current situation". JB seems comfortable with Frank being the man running the point.
I agree he could be shorter than 5'11" but looks taller than John Gillon. We can agree to disagree about whether I can survive another year of Frank Howard being relied upon to run our offense.

Zagoria says Kansas has no interest in Waters.

Maybe he'll end up going back to GTown afterall?

So I know multiple people have said we have no shot or won't even pursue tremont but after devonte Graham decided to come back and kansas is said to have no interest, why are we not at least reaching out (unless we have?) Is it due to him not being a typical cuse guard that has to have size to play zone? Cuz I think that's stupid, this kid is s tremendous athlete...reminds me of Johnny Flynn a little bit. Who are the actual teams that are suppose to be possible destinations for him? Duke is going after trevon hard correct? Just seems crazy to let a talent like waters go without even trying..again I'm not sure if we have or haven't just basing my opinion off of what I've read and what posters have wrote on here. C'MON CUSE get your together!

So I know multiple people have said we have no shot or won't even pursue tremont but after devonte Graham decided to come back and kansas is said to have no interest, why are we not at least reaching out (unless we have?) Is it due to him not being a typical cuse guard that has to have size to play zone? Cuz I think that's stupid, this kid is s tremendous athlete...reminds me of Johnny Flynn a little bit. Who are the actual teams that are suppose to be possible destinations for him? Duke is going after trevon hard correct? Just seems crazy to let a talent like waters go without even trying..again I'm not sure if we have or haven't just basing my opinion off of what I've read and what posters have wrote on here. C'MON CUSE get your together!
I think Ayala is our focus. JB and staff must be real confident about him reclassifying to 2017 and committing here, because if we don't get him I agree we need tobe on Waters

MAYBE Waters has already said that he won't come to SU due to the cold winters (or whatever reason) so we aren't pursuing him because he said no.

I think Ayala is our focus. JB and staff must be real confident about him reclassifying to 2017 and committing here, because if we don't get him I agree we need tobe on Waters
Hmmm, something about that sounds familiar...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom