Class of 2017 - PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Tremont Waters (CT) to LSU

Perhaps Boeheim and staff like Ayala more than Waters for Cuse's needs? Maybe they don't desire Waters like you.

I think the prudent thing to do is Boeheim visit him and offer in person. This is an elite PG

Perhaps Boeheim and staff like Ayala more than Waters for Cuse's needs? Maybe they don't desire Waters like you.
Could be... but JB better be REALLY friggin confident he's getting Ayala if Waters is truly putting out signals he'd be interested in filling our gaping hole at PG and we just ignore it.

Seems like Waters will only go to UConn if he has to. Hope dasher is right - I'd take Ayala over Waters anyway, but it seems like Waters will only go to UConn if he has no other option

Seems like Waters will only go to UConn if he has to. Hope dasher is right - I'd take Ayala over Waters anyway, but it seems like Waters will only go to UConn if he has no other option
Have you seen them both play?

Have you seen them both play?
YouTube only. Also one of my coworkers is a HS coach in the same league as Waters and they played him this year. He said Waters is good but was kind of surprised he was generating interest from Kansas, Indiana, etc. He's small.

I prefer Ayala's length for the zone and versatility to play either guard spot.

Obviously we NEED 1 or the other.

Would you prefer Tremont?

I don't care that he's 5'9. This kid has got handle and can pass. I just saw a video of him dunking too.

It's like all of the under-sized linebackers you hear about. You can never make it in the NFL, you're too small to play this position. If you've got the heart and desire you can do anything. This kid could be just that. If Ayala doesn't want to come here and Waters does...take him.

Maybe Ayala comes in 2018 to take Battles spot at the 2...

The latest from his mouth...
He mentioned Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas in that video. Said he wants to play with other great players. That basically eliminates Georgetown and UConn as those teams are going to be garbage next year. Said Indiana is out since Crean got fired.

He mentioned Kentucky, Duke, and Kansas in that video. Said he wants to play with other great players. That basically eliminates Georgetown and UConn as those teams are going to be garbage next year. Said Indiana is out since Crean got fired.
I don't man those rosters are loaded with guards. Gotta figure Quade and Shai would be ahead of Tremont at the PG spot at UK. Kansas has Frank Mason, Malik Newman and I would assume are the leaders for Duval. Duke could maybe make sense, especially if Allen leaves.

I don't man those rosters are loaded with guards. Gotta figure Quade and Shai would be ahead of Tremont at the PG spot at UK. Kansas has Frank Mason, Malik Newman and I would assume are the leaders for Duval. Duke could maybe make sense, especially if Allen leaves.
Isn't Frank Mason gone?

I think this stage of the game you take whom ever signs first so you don't get left with neither. I'd prefer Ayala too by the way. But the Quade situation should've taught us something.

I think this stage of the game you take whom ever signs first so you don't get left with neither. I'd prefer Ayala too by the way. But the Quade situation should've taught us something.
The overall lack of reported interest on our side is kind of odd.

The latest from his mouth...

I have to laugh tho. Supposedly kansas duke and Kentucky are showing zero interest yet that's the 3 schools the kid decides to talk about when getting interviewed...fricken kills me man.

I have to laugh tho. Supposedly kansas duke and Kentucky are showing zero interest yet that's the 3 schools the kid decides to talk about when getting interviewed...fricken kills me man.
Yeah that interview really soured me on the kid. I'd still take him... but that was a huge red flag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom