Class of 2025 - PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Tyler Jackson (MD) Offered

Just a reminder to take the assist numbers with a grain of salt. I watch him play flordia rebels and saw at least 5 or 6 assists. They only credited him with one, you need to actually watch the games to get a feel
Yes. This.

EYBL does share and track stats, but they are not always the best. Welcome to HS sports stats tracking in general-- but especially on the AAU side.

Wish we had film of the games in session two and three this year.

Would love to know what happened?

And why he left Team Melo after doing so well with that team?
There is full game film for all sessions. I will share it.

Tyler enjoys playing on both circuits. Team Thrill was his first team, so there are some friendships/loyalties. He loves playing with Kiyan and for Team Melo too.

Here is Game 1 from Session 2 vs Team Griffin...
(Court 6 on May 3rd. Starts at 5:32:32)

Edit:
I'm not able to link each individual game from their site, or at least I can't figure it out at the moment. All the games and sessions are found here though. You just have to scroll down for the session you want and then go by date & court. Once you find the correct date and court, you'll need to skip ahead for the game you want to watch. Here are the sessions by date/court/time...

Session 2
5/3 Game 1 vs Team Griffin - Court 6 @ 8:30 p.m. (starts at 5:32:32)
5/4 Game 2 vs WhyNot - Court 2 @ 5:00 p.m. (starts at 8:05:55 with live play by play)
5/5 Game 3 vs NJ Scholars - Court 3 @ 12:30 p.m. (starts at 4:47:00)

Session 3
5/17 Game 1 vs PSA Cardinals - Court 2 @ 4:00 p.m. (first game of the day on that court)
5/18 Game 2 vs Pro Skills Elite - Court 3 @ 9:30 a.m. (starts at 2:01:54)
5/18 Game 3 vs Team Final - Court 4 @ 3:30 p.m. (starts at 8:01:25)
5/19 Game 4 vs SFG - Court 4 @ 11:00 a.m. (starts at 3:32:55)

Session 4 (These are not available yet.)
5/24 Game 1 vs JL3 - Court 5 @ 4:00 p.m.
5/25 Game 2 vs Indy Heat - Court 2 @ 11:00 a.m.
5/25 Game 3 vs Houston Hoops - Court 2 @ 6:30 p.m.
5/26 Game 4 vs Georgia Stars - Court 1 @ 6:30 p.m.
5/27 Game 5 vs Florida Rebels - Court 5 @ 11:00 a.m.

Last edited:
Edit:
I'm not able to link each individual game from their site, or at least I can't figure it out at the moment. All the games and sessions are found here though. You just have to scroll down for the session you want and then go by date & court. Once you find the correct date and court, you'll need to skip ahead for the game you want to watch. Here are the sessions by date/court/time...

Appreciated!

Appreciated!
You're welcome. It took some time to get all the actual times to start each Team Melo game within each video. I wish I could've just added a video for each game (or at least court for the day). But at least this gives everyone the opportunity to still watch all their games (and any other EYBL player/team of interest). Happy Watching!

Anybody spending the time to watch and give their reviews? Anybody feeling super cool and want to put together highlight reels? ;)

Anybody spending the time to watch and give their reviews? Anybody feeling super cool and want to put together highlight reels? ;)
Not me to answer the first question. Yes to answer the first part of the second question, but no to the second part of that question.

Not me to answer the first question. Yes to answer the first part of the second question, but no to the second part of that question.
I'm glad you feel cool, but that isn't the part that helps me.