Pitt Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: for vaccinication verification, is it necessary to have the actual vaccine card, or can you show a picture of the card on your phone?
Picture is fine

What the rules for entering the dome by experience I have a date and am wondering do we need vaccine cards or test proof

1D0DA7E8-AFBC-4FAA-B0CD-6408B3D42344.gif

So not that I ever route for shenanigans but if the ACC wanted to maximize bowl revenue by helping us out a little today, I'd be fine with it considering the way FSU ended and how that has kept their bowl dreams alive.

Likewise, since Pitt isn't playing for anything, if Narduzzi chooses to exercise some enlightened self-interest and keep his guys fresh for the ACC championship and their bowl while also maximizing the bowl revenue the school can make, I'd be fine with that too.
Narduzzi already stated that there was no way he was resting his starters for the game.

What the rules for entering the dome by experience I have a date and am wondering do we need vaccine cards or test proof
Proof of vaccination or proof of a negative test within 72 hours of entry. You can just show which ever document you have on your phone when you get to the tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom