Pitt Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Pitt pulls their starters without the game being in hand.
I don’t think he will either. But I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pitt come out very flat.

Senior Day is always such a head scratcher. Sometimes teams come out like gangbusters. Other times so flat. It’s like Forrest Gump’s Mom always says….

9A9CFB82-515D-4B07-A5D7-6B677EBD6523.jpeg
0C624A9C-708A-48AD-A638-BF2B1FD22886.jpeg

Getting Danzer-Slapped (drunk at Danzer’s). Idc that we lost the game & neither player is here anymore, these fire me up. Night game in The Dome, traditional home unis, Super Senior D-Line makes a statement vs Pickett, Sean chasing a rushing title. Let’s Go!

DCFD7F1A-708E-4297-B3F8-FE29723456DF.jpeg
43BB9CEC-DF7C-4DB8-9FBB-6E53ACAC10A6.jpeg

Getting Danzer-Slapped (drunk at Danzer’s). Idc that we lost the game & neither player is here anymore, these fire me up. Night game in The Dome, traditional home unis, Super Senior D-Line makes a statement vs Pickett, Sean chasing a rushing title. Let’s Go!

View attachment 211186View attachment 211187
Man i miss Alton Robinson.

Tailgating at Manley…. One of four groups in the lot…. They didn’t even open the bathrooms… not very fan friendly….

Man i miss Alton Robinson.
Yeah but...it seems like once Robinson made a name for himself he just focused on pass rushing and not run stopping - like he was burnishing his sack credentials for the draft. He and the entire defensive front sucked in the '19 Maryland fiasco and we've been treading water (barely) ever since. That should've been our breakout game that established us as a force in the ACC. I just don't understand how we could've been so overwhelmed, overmatched and ill-prepared, by and for, such a mediocre team.
Really makes me wonder why we can't get it in gear for 20+ years now. Yes the college football landscape has changed, but we don't seem to have changed with it. Jasus, can we recruit a competent 3-4 yr QB like so many other schools do? Yeah, they get injured, some are trophy QBs and others just plain don't have it. But c'mon - Mahoney, Culpepper, Patterson, Long, Robinson, Summers and all the other flyers we've taken blah, blah, blah.
Even the magical '18 season we should've been 12-1! 4th and 14 against Clemson's 2nd string QB. Mother flocker!
We used to have a competent succession of QBs: Donnie M, Philcox, Mason, Graves, McNabb and even Schaar. Yes they had a better supporting cast. Yes we were in the Big East.
I have so little hope for today's game starting at a frigid 7:30 and probably done at 11:30. All pregame events cancelled. They'll have 17K fannies in the seats on Senior Night. What BS. (hope this part about losing to Pitt ages poorly)
How are we gonna recruit? DB doesn't like to hit the portal especially. Transfer rule killin' us. NIL not in our favor. Our storied tradition is in B&W. Our Mojo is in need of a booster shot.
I could go on and on. I already have. Sorry folks. Just not feelin' it.
Thanks for the whine. I'll see myself out.

Just put my jersey on. Time to get serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom