Pitt Gameday... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world would we even be thinking about that with a 1/4 of the season still left.
Do you see inspired football being played? Of course he’s thinking about it.

Gotta ask, has anybody noticed that Nunesmagician is . . . like . . . bad now? I dunno what happened.
John left, and they replaced his well thought out and witty writing style with a bunch of reactionary junk. Even the podcast was ruined which I didn’t think was possible.

That last drive by the defense was pathetic. You don't have to agree though the condescending and argumentative attitude is also not wise or necessary.
Thx for the input.

John left, and they replaced his well thought out and witty writing style with a bunch of reactionary junk. Even the podcast was ruined which I didn’t think was possible.
The podcast is unlistenable. They clearly don't write out the players and stats they intend to talk about. It leads to minute long segues where they say, "It's ummmm . . . uh . . . . this guy. No! this guy." I

I think he's doing a pretty decent job. He's not consistent yet, which you have to expect. But he IS capable of making plays. The players do not look "defeated already" with him out there. DRW can make plays.
Yeah like I said I think he has good upside. The WRs don't help with routes and he still seems a bit amped up so he is missing high a lot. Between him and Lamson I feel confident about QB for the years to come.

Do you see inspired football being played? Of course he’s thinking about it.
We’re 6-0, yay this is great!

We’re 6-2, I changed my mind - Im moving!

Cmon.

The podcast is unlistenable. They clearly don't write out the players and stats they intend to talk about.
Nope, John and Dan had great rapport and stayed on topic, the new podcast is like 20 minutes of “jokes,” 15 minutes of Syracuse football discussion and then another 20-30 minutes of stumbling through the other team

Yeah like I said I think he has good upside. The WRs don't help with routes and he still seems a bit amped up so he is missing high a lot. Between him and Lamson I feel confident about QB for the years to come.
Also, I agree with who said Jackson mistimed his jump on that potential big play.

I think any other WR makes a play there.

Any idea what Casillo is up to now?

Punter again has been costly. CDRW has missed open guys. We can’t get any push on defense against the run or pass.

But only down 4 . . .
We obviously can still win. This game is right there for us. Have to stop the run early and take the lead. make them chase us.

Nope, John and Dan had great rapport and stayed on topic, the new podcast is like 20 minutes of “jokes,” 15 minutes of Syracuse football discussion and then another 20-30 minutes of stumbling through the other team
Still blows my mind. It's not like John or Sean wrote every article. I'm shocked it changed that much that fast.

I fully expect a huge 2nd half from the O and D will do just enough for us to get the W
(hopefully)

Yup, he’s just barely missed a couple times.

I like his potential to extend plays and find someone downfield. Shows he knows what he’s doing - he doesn’t just see the rush when pressured.

At least it gives hope that we might hit on a fluky big play where he escapes a sack and somebody sneaks open deep or something.
Yeah his eyes are up field….so gets credit there but does not have a feel for the pressure and pocket collapsing. I would try rolling him out and give him run/pass option.

Any idea what Casillo is up to now?
Real life stuff if I recall his farewell post correctly, he’s always had a FT job with the site being his side gig after he took for Keely, but I believe he had a kid (?) and lives in cali.

We don't get any big runs from Tucker anymore. The OL was a strength until then and it hasn't been since.

This has been a good half from CDRW don't forget the play calls have gone extremely conservative every opportunity where we should be giving him a chance to make a play (that 3rd and 10 or the 3rd and goal.) We are playing a good team on the road somewhere we never win look at their freaking OL and DL.

You think that was a good half from CDRW? Oof. We miss Shrader BADLY.

Punter again has been costly. CDRW has missed open guys. We can’t get any push on defense against the run or pass.

But only down 4 . . .
This is the worst Pitt team they've have in a really long time. Unfortunately we are in a bad place on our roster right now that we are struggling against the worst Pitt team they've had in a really long time.

I’m not even cutting this pizza into slices. Just picking up the whole circle and eating it. This is Pitt’s fault. They induce scrubbiness.
what did you put on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors