Possible BC Flips | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Possible BC Flips

Why wouldn’t any BC players flip to any other school? Just curious because they have no clue who their coach is going to be, seems like a perfect scenario for a few of them at least to go somewhere else.

Any OL commit to BC would be A-OK with me if they flipped to SU. Addazio has a good track record of finding OL talent and developing them into stellar bodies along the line.
Yesterday when i got the alert that Syracuse flipped a O-lineman i thought it would be James Pogorelc or Kevin Pyne specifically with his comments about "reassessing" where he would attend college with Adazio out. Instead it was us flipping a prospect from some school named Eastern Michigan (we have a old Syracuse joke about directional schools) over the powerhouses of Indiana St, Eastern Illinois (another directional) and the Florida football powerhouse of Jacksonville St which are his highest offers. Just another signing day for Syracuse football under HCDB.

Yesterday when i got the alert that Syracuse flipped a O-lineman i thought it would be James Pogorelc or Kevin Pyne specifically with his comments about "reassessing" where he would attend college with Adazio out. Instead it was us flipping a prospect from some school named Eastern Michigan (we have a old Syracuse joke about directional schools) over the powerhouses of Indiana St, Eastern Illinois (another directional) and the Florida football powerhouse of Jacksonville St which are his highest offers. Just another signing day for Syracuse football under HCDB.
Give it a rest.

Toodle-oo.

stuff it

Wait!!!! Just heard we are in on Pyne
G_20191219_1049311.gif

so ill informed

Jacksonville State is in Alabama - duh

so ill informed

Jacksonville State is in Alabama - duh
Thats EXACTLY my point. I also dont know if its a FCS team. But we seemed to beat them out for a recruit that I imagine no other P5 team has heard of. Lets pray this guy turns out to be the next Joe Thomas diamond in the rough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom