Post your parking selection day assignments here | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Post your parking selection day assignments here

Now this is something to explore as its looking like we're booted, just a matter of time and when. Then we could take the bus up from the hotel syracuse/Marriott where I know a bunch who do that now and "tailgate" at the hotel. Which kinda sounds good to me anyway now that they're making our lives fairly miserable trying to keep fine mess going.

west lot or skytop or i'm out.

Got a feeling the Fine Mess group will be just ... fine

I’m not worried about this year. More so future years as the footprint shrinks further.

I worry about basketball because I already drive two hours and I don' t need to add another 30 minutes to my trip, especially after late night games. It’s after 1:00 am getting home for 9:00 games now. I think I might get West lots for football. I’m on May 30 at 2:04 pm.

I received my email this morning, i am slotted into selection beginning june 6th through the 12th for my ~4000 rank

I will Uber it and drink at your spots. Great thread to figure this out...

anyone who has went through the selection process how was it?

anyone who has went through the selection process how was it?

I did mine this morning. The process itself was pretty simple, and almost identical to seat selection for buying game tickets.

If the availability map is to be believed, then the lots on West Campus were more than half filled as of noon today.

I did mine this morning. The process itself was pretty simple, and almost identical to seat selection for buying game tickets.

If the availability map is to be believed, then the lots on West Campus were more than half filled as of noon today.

Can you post a screenshot of the map?

My dad has had seasons since dome opened and we have been parking at the fine lot since I was 6 years old. I hope this isn’t going to be the swift kick in the nuts it is shaping up to be.

My dad has had seasons since dome opened and we have been parking at the fine lot since I was 6 years old. I hope this isn’t going to be the swift kick in the nuts it is shaping up to be.
The new "Raynor" area aka Stadium Lot appears to have more availability. That will be the backup plan.

The new "Raynor" area aka Stadium Lot appears to have more availability. That will be the backup plan.

Thanks for the heads up. We have to wait until Wednesday to buy. Fingers crossed

it will be interesting to see how many of the Fine party can stay together since the times for the crew will probably be pretty spread out.

Thanks for the heads up. We have to wait until Wednesday to buy. Fingers crossed

Best bet maybe to look to buy individual west lot passes via stub hub or through here. I think its highly likely the fine lot is sold by the end of the day Monday if not before

1506 out of 22,114 and slotted on June 3rd at 9:32 a.m.

I wonder if that means they currently have 22,114 football season ticket holders for 2019 since everyone had to pay a $50 Orange Club donation this season.
Love reading this about ACC programs. Hope your coach continues the momentum so this number can grow. Fans ponying up is the only way to win big.

Last edited:
Love reading this about ACC programs. Hope your coach continues the momentum so this number can grow. Fans ponying up is the only way to win big.

Eh, I'm not sure that's what it seems. If I remember correctly, "ticket" prices went down, the Orange Club donation got baked in, and the net consumer cost was the same.

Now they are probably setting us up for a bump in each of the next couple years with this shift, but for now I'm not sure the individual seat revenue has grown.

this is more about what the funds can be used for. separate buckets so they can do things with the money and who controls it

Amazing they got this through. Donation portion goes 100% to Athletics. Ticket price is split with University and I think Athletics gets less than half.

Hey Fine Lot guys, I already got my lot (Carn old Q-3) and closed out but I do have (2) more parking selections if I want to make them. I would be glad to call my contact with Orange Club to see if I can still get my other 2 parking selections. Let me know. Mike

Hey Fine Lot guys, I already got my lot (Carn old Q-3) and closed out but I do have (2) more parking selections if I want to make them. I would be glad to call my contact with Orange Club to see if I can still get my other 2 parking selections. Let me know. Mike

If this is possible would love to get a west lot pass (Fine Lot), as it looks like my dad and I will be closed out of those lots by Wednesday, when our selection is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom