Postgame Thoughts… FSU | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… FSU

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Again….. a win by any means necessary. Especially with such an off Buddy game.

This will technically go down as another example of how we win games after leading by x with x minutes left, but…

…littttttle concerning how we’ve closed these games.

Huge free throws by Cole.

Edwards has been incredible.

FSU was predicted second? Yikes. Not the same team this year like past years. If that’s the case, we should be able to get to at least 10-10 in the acc.

Joe is knocking down like every open look this year, I really think it’s time to look into Symir, Joe, Buddy lineup more. get him more looks. I love him off the ball
I liked this lineup a lot when Edwards went out. Would like to see Benny pick it up but he looks lost out there.

Swider had a couple of nice stretches. Girard had a couple of nice stretches. Jimmy had a couple nice stretches. Buddy didn’t have a single nice stretch. But we still won.

Again….. a win by any means necessary. Especially with such an off Buddy game.

This will technically go down as another example of how we win games after leading by x with x minutes left, but…

…littttttle concerning how we’ve closed these games.

Huge free throws by Cole.

Edwards has been incredible.

FSU was predicted second? Yikes. Not the same team this year like past years. If that’s the case, we should be able to get to at least 10-10 in the acc.

The numbers seem to say they're not THAT bad at shooting threes, but I've never seen a team have so much trouble coming remotely close to hitting fairly open threes.

We made good spacing, and JG nailed some huge shots, and Cole had a big stretch. Great win on the road!

Edwards really is a difference maker on the team.

Everyone is happy .. I’m happy too.. but im also incensed at the utter ineptitude the team displays (mostly Jimmy… but everyone to an extent ) at feeding the ball to Edwards when he is either completely unguarded (as often happens when Edwards man slides over to pack Jimmy) or has a huge size mismatch as often happens vs teams that switch on everything .. it’s really frustrating given how good he is at finishing

Watch a game with a guard that has a clue and in these situations they’ll throw the mini oop lob pass for a dunk . I don’t know if in recent history we’ve done that even once

Swider had a couple of nice stretches. Girard had a couple of nice stretches. Jimmy had a couple nice stretches. Buddy didn’t have a single nice stretch. But we still won.
This sums it up. It was anarchy today. Nothing made sense but we still won.

Everyone is happy .. I’m happy too.. but im also incensed at the utter ineptitude the team displays (mostly Jimmy… but everyone to an extent ) at feeding the ball to Edwards when he is either completely unguarded (as often happens when Edwards man slides over to pack Jimmy) or has a huge size mismatch as often happens vs teams that switch on everything .. it’s really frustrating given how good he is at finishing

Watch a game with a guard that has a clue and in these situations they’ll throw the mini oop lob pass for a dunk . I don’t know if in recent history we’ve done that even once
Joe is the only one on this team that looks to Jessie. Buddy will shovel it to him when he gets in the lane.

This is what JB does. Right when you think we’re done, he comes back with two great wins. He’s been doing it for years. I thought it was funny as hell during last time out, he told Smir to shut up about three times. Smir must have had an excuse for something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom