Postgame Thoughts... Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Duke

No. It isn't. We need better players. Stronger players. And a different scheme. We need a guy that we can throw the ball down deep and have him score. And make it so that this guy doesn't have to cover the corner.
I literally just LOLd at your last sentence. What a joke of a defensive scheme we’re running. Ajak flailing his arms as he hopelessly ran to contest that corner 3 was high comedy.

lol What is going on
Dumpster Fire GIF

We should just accept it.
Ive spoken my mind about Boeheim enough, it wont change anything. Im a syracuse fan and will root for them/watch each game no matter what. I still get excited for games. It still hurts when we lose. The program needs a change though. Its obvious and doesn’t need to be beaten to death. Im in a mode where I’m just trying to appreciate the small wins

Well I counted 6 guys running around not playing D. The others are just liars. 100 bucks it was AG that admitted it

Huh? Marek seemed to be playing hard.
Kadary certainly did.

JBA is nothing but spastic energy, so he wasn’t dogging it.

Who are the 6 guys you’re speaking of?
I’m curious.

Ive spoken my mind about Boeheim enough, it wont change anything. Im a syracuse fan and will root for them/watch each game no matter what. I still get excited for games. It still hurts when we lose. The program needs a change though. Its obvious and doesn’t need to be beaten to death. Im in a mode where I’m just trying to appreciate the small wins
I hear ya!

I literally just LOLd at your last sentence. What a joke of a defensive scheme we’re running. Ajak flailing his arms as he hopelessly ran to contest that corner 3 was high comedy.

that was the one that got me too.

hoping guys can miss 3s vs teams that usually have 3 or more guys that can hit 3s as is the norm in 2021 seems to be a poor strategy

oh..and if they miss, we cant get the rebound

You know what I will side 100% with JB here.
Bilas needs to be knocked down a peg.
Bilas implied race was part of JB’s mindset.
That was a joke and needs to be corrected”.
When did he say that? I admit that I didn't listen to much of that exchange with Sean but that would be out of bounds.

When did he say that? I admit that I didn't listen to much of that exchange with Sean but that would be out of bounds.

Saturday on the pregame show.

Without Bilas JB has exactly zero consistent allies in the national hoopmedia.
Bilas implied race was part of how JB was talking in a coded message about Johnson.

JB talks too much and I said it last week but I know JB never said what he said because of race with how described the group around Johnson.

The Johnson take just went on far too long on the air. Don’t care really if he agreed or disagreed with the decision, or the comments, whatever. Just dragged so long.

Did a media person say to Jim that Jay commented on his Johnson take?

And yes Bilas is always defending Jim’s wins. He hates the ncaa.

This is exactly how I feel.
I am ready for change.
Why?
Because I know JB won’t change himself the next 2 years.
It’s just going to be same stuff if he doesn’t change.
I don't know what some people think is going to happen going forward as JB heads towards 80. Got some people on this board that will talk about the team being bad in the 60s to somehow justify that we don't HAVE to be good despite the program being top 8 in both revenue and expenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom