Preseason Practice... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason Practice...

While that’s all well and good, I’m not sure what to think of a scout leading with the quality of the facilities and the respect he was shown from the players. I would’ve preferred he actually gave us a tidbit about the talent we have on the team.
The fact an NBA scout was there for some of our practices at all is a great sign.

If we don't have NBA prospects on the team, does he show up?

While that’s all well and good, I’m not sure what to think of a scout leading with the quality of the facilities and the respect he was shown from the players. I would’ve preferred he actually gave us a tidbit about the talent we have on the team.
For me, I appreciate the point the scout is trying to make. It speaks to chemistry and teamwork. The NBA scout seems to be bringing up the value of the Team concept. I would leave it at that since he wasn't discussing talent in that post.

As was already discussed he’s not going to speak on talent level- at least not such that it would be shareable.

Had to be there for Big Donnie, right?
I think we have a bunch of guys besides Freeman that at least need scouting reports.

We have a few that night be draft candidates after this season. Each of them have clear flaws in their game that need to be fixed before they are legit prospects, but several players have NBA attributes.

Have the rules changed such that coaches can talk about verbal commits? Not trying to be that guy but Kline is discussing Womack and the numbers here and not sure if that’s allowed ?
Where does Kline say anything about Womack? The reporter extrapolated his comments with how they could relate to Womack ("one likely example") but he doesn't mention him specifically at all.

Where does Kline say anything about Womack? The reporter extrapolated his comments with how they could relate to Womack ("one likely example") but he doesn't mention him specifically at all.

So it was definitely updated from the original version. That reads much better than the original. Agreed that is harmless as it reads now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom