Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Qaadir Sheppard, Amir Ealey dismissed from program

if they are still both enrolled then they'll be back.

for anyone who watched dino's press conference, he was asked about these two. in response he said something along the lines of "I can't talk about it because of policy... however, we need every able body..." the latter part was clearly a way of confirming they will be back without saying it directly

Holy . this is really really bad. hell of a time to transition to a defense that requires an organic pass rush.

I guess that sends a message to the rest of the team! Tough losing them because I think they had a lot of potential.

CuseCrew08 said:
I guess that sends a message to the rest of the team! Tough losing them because I think they had a lot of potential.

The message is don't keep failing drugs tests. Rumored they did it again.

It's not clear to me, from the article, if this was this due to another offense or a re-evaluation of the previous offenses?

This was expected. I discussed the reasoning in a previous post in this thread. Just too big of a risk since they already had 2 strikes.

Hopefully they'll find another place to play.

I guess Babers wasn't kidding yesterday when he said he would put an ad in the DO for players. :rolleyes:

Rumor is strike 3 occurred pretty recently
implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

Need to start testing every kid on an academic scholarship then. Or scrap the whole thing and treat everyone the same.

Wow. So after they were suspended from the program there was ANOTHER violation? And BOTH of them?? Rickey Williams must be smiling someplace.

Need to start testing every kid on an academic scholarship then. Or scrap the whole thing and treat everyone the same.

Do regular students make a pledge to not do drugs? Do Football players even make that pledge? I know we had to in high school.

GoSU96 said:

They were dismissed from the program, and therefore lost their scholarships. AD rule, AD consequences.

Nothing to do with academics. Different rules over there.

Three strikes? You can't fix stupid. This really hurts our chances of compiling a competitive defense. I have faith in Pickard and even Carter but depth wise we are
ps8x12z-big.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom