Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

First thought is it sure would be great to have him on our roster right now.

Then again if he had not decommitted and stuck with us we likely win at least one more game last year and we still have Babers so….

Yup, this.

It all worked out as it was meant to.

He gets to start for his home state U,
and we got the best Senior QB in the portal to kickstart the Fran Brown Era.

Win-win.

First thought is it sure would be great to have him on our roster right now.

Then again if he had not decommitted and stuck with us we likely win at least one more game last year and we don’t have Fran so….
Life's big, man.

Seeing as Jason Beck was our only connection to Sellers, and even that didn't keep him committed, we should never speak his name again - unless it's in the context of a Heisman Trophy discussion. ;)

Okay, I hear your fear. But what stops any of Fran's recruits from excelling at SU, then portalling to bigger paydays? That's just the world we live in today.
In Rackman’s defense, HCDB only got a few great recruits here throughout his time at Syracuse. It appears that Coach Fran is putting together a dynasty. Yes we will lose some players but I don’t foresee it being very many. Especially with what he is putting together. Just my opinion.

Yup, this.

It all worked out as it was meant to.

He gets to start for his home state U,
and we got the best Senior QB in the portal to kickstart the Fran Brown Era.

Win-win.
Only thin that is downside at the moment is future QB play after 2024. But I think we can get another solid portal one year QB starter for 2025. Certainly doable for Fran. Either that or if Jakhari turns out to be an absolute stud who can start and do well s a redshirt freshman.

Well, we can still hope for that, can't we?! Kyle will be gone after this year :p
Given what happened (or didn't) with Beck, I would assume he committed to the school, not the coach. That said, a new regime could want a new QB, so your point still stands, but I don't recall if he ever visited here, but don't believe we have any sort of draw or in unless we just prove to be that good.

Given what happened (or didn't) with Beck, I would assume he committed to the school, not the coach. That said, a new regime could want a new QB, so your point still stands, but I don't recall if he ever visited here, but don't believe we have any sort of draw or in unless we just prove to be that good.
Oh, I would be absolutely shocked if he were to somehow ever end up at Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom