Class of 2017 - Quade Green 2.0 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Quade Green 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really recall Andy getting much time on the back line, to be honest.
Regardless if we’re talking about any of those guys, we haven’t fared well defensively in those situations because of our scheme. I still remember Dixon, Calhoun, and slick rick abusing the weak side countless times over the years. If we had the flexibility to go m2m for smaller lineups it would open up some doors.

He played the 3 a lot as a junior.

including most of his 49 minutes in the 6 OT game. but i guess folks can be forgiven for forgetting that inconsequential contest.

doesn't sound like Herro is too happy either

Tyler Herro & Keldon Johnson talk Tyrese Maxey, impact on Quade Green

giphy.gif

Sounds like he doesn’t think Quade will be around either.

yup, that's why I posted it and not one of the other articles from UKland that talk about how there will be plenty of time to go around if everyone come in/stays next year, lol

yup, that's why I posted it and not one of the other articles from UKland that talk about how there will be plenty of time to go around if everyone come in/stays next year, lol
It’s funny they’ve only talked about the point guards and mention how Quade has and can play off guard as if they don’t have shooting guards as well... they know it’s coming too m.

Isn't there a way to show the guys that we are recruiting (that are also considering Kentucky and Duke) just how many players end up riding the bench or leaving those teams. Gbinje, Tucker, possibly Quade and the center Killeya Jones too. Alex OConnell at Duke will barely see PT, and Girard won't either if he goes there.
Yes, O'Connell will not play again this year either. Gotta be tough for these guys seeing the handwriting on the wall.

Yes, O'Connell will not play again this year either. Gotta be tough for these guys seeing the handwriting on the wall.
I mentioned when Jordan Tucker decided to go to Duke (over Syracuse) late last recruiting year that he would not last at Duke and would be over-recruited at his position. I was referring to Cam Reddish being recruited to take his place. I was unaware that both Barrett, SG/SF and Williamson, SF would also be signed by Duke.

Short story, Tucker was on 'life-support" when he got to Duke because the best talent that Duke went after was at the SF position which Tucker was recruited to play.

Just to let you know that between the Quade Green Thread and the Quade Green 2.0 Thread, there has been over 5,000 entries made for a player that to date never signed with Syracuse. Not a big waste of time or air on speculation.

I mentioned when Jordan Tucker decided to go to Duke (over Syracuse) late last recruiting year that he would not last at Duke and would be over-recruited at his position. I was referring to Cam Reddish being recruited to take his place. I was unaware that both Barrett, SG/SF and Williamson, SF would also be signed by Duke.

Short story, Tucker was on 'life-support" when he got to Duke because the best talent that Duke went after was at the SF position which Tucker was recruited to play.

Tucker made a horrendous decision going to duke. I think everyone realized this at the time that he’d get recruited over except him. He didn’t even last until the second semester. I hope when we are going up vs Duke in recruiting we mention this. He would have helped our team and gotten a ton of mins instead he rode the pine and now has to sit out a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom