a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
The line of the night for the game was when I believe Will Sheehey traveled. Raftery said, "They've never seen anything like this. Uncomfortable!" I think that totally summed up the game. They were confused and didn't know what to do.

Raf brought his A game last night.

The thing I like about him is that I think he genuinely has fun. I appreciate it when people have fun doing fun jobs the rest of us wish we had.

And this is why I love guys like Vitale, Musberger, etc...old guys aging like fine wine, loving life.

As opposed to ornery bastards like Billy Packer.

Raf brought his A game last night.

The thing I like about him is that I think he genuinely has fun. I appreciate it when people have fun doing fun jobs the rest of us wish we had.

I always defended Vern Lundquist but holy crap when he said "the late... I cant remember who he referenced now...anyone remember?

I always defended Vern Lundquist but holy crap when he said "the late... I cant remember who he referenced now...anyone remember?
Ferdie Pacheco. He may have in his mind mistaken him with Burgess Meredith who was the trainer in Rocky who is passed.

And this is why I love guys like Vitale, Musberger, etc...old guys aging like fine wine, loving life.

As opposed to ornery bastards like Billy Packer.
Indeed. Packer was the orneriest of bastards.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

With about two minutes left and Indiana cut the lead to 10. Raftery said maybe the have one last run in them. Then Lundquist said I don't see any evidence of that. That was good. Lundquist is not good but last night wasn't that bad for him. Maybe it's just I'm tuning him out and only listening to Raftery. He did mispronounce Boeheim's name like twice and then made the mistake again when talking about Juli. I believe after the Juli time he corrected himself. My wife looked at me and said, "How does he not know how to say Boeheim's name?"

after the mooseman was cut i heard a chuck wepner reference.

chuck-wepner-04.jpg

I'd give him a break on the pronouncing Boeheim thing. He's like 80, and corrected himself every time.

I like Lundquist too. I don't mind if guys make mistakes so much. I watch the game to have fun, so I want to hear announcers that sound like they're excited to be sitting courtside at a major sporting event.

Ferdie Pacheco. He may have in his mind mistaken him with Burgess Meredith who was the trainer in Rocky who is passed.

Ah thats it! Thanks. Was driving me crazy

About those travels...I think those refs set an NCAA record for travel calls. Both teams. Crazy.

With about two minutes left and Indiana cut the lead to 10. Raftery said maybe the have one last run in them. Then Lundquist said I don't see any evidence of that. That was good. Lundquist is not good but last night wasn't that bad for him. Maybe it's just I'm tuning him out and only listening to Raftery. He did mispronounce Boeheim's name like twice and then made the mistake again when talking about Juli. I believe after the Juli time he corrected himself. My wife looked at me and said, "How does he not know how to say Boeheim's name?"

Also soo glad Vern told us Olendumpo's mother's, 2 sisters & brothers names. Surprized he didn't tell us his favorite color and desert.

Yeah, he said Ferdie Pacheco, but I suspect he mixed him up with Angelo Dundee, who died about a year ago.

About those travels...I think those refs set an NCAA record for travel calls. Both teams. Crazy.
Well, in fairness, I saw an NCAA record for travels, and they didn't even call a really obvious one.

his twin sister no less .victor o's 6'5 215. if his twin sis victoria wants to order the lobster she gonna get it.

"CUSE starts off in the 2-3 zone...WITHMANTOMANPRINCIPLES!!"

Love Bill Raferty!

Raf is good, but his schtick about Jb whinning does gett a little old.
That said, he does his bit and then goes on to enjoy the game

I wasn't that happy with either one of them last night, at least early on when they seemed to be in Indiana's jock. Maybe I was being a little too sensitive, but I ended up tuning them out as the game went along.

I'm so wired and intense watching the game I barely hear anything these guys say. I can't believe you guys catch every word of their banter.

lundquist was funny last nite, he could tell indiana had no chance pretty early on and never felt like they were coming back.

I had to watch the game with no audio... you'll appreciate even bad announcers after you can't hear anything the whole time.

It actually wasn't the announcing I missed, it was the whistles. I had no idea why they stopped play half the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom