Reverse 1983 | Syracusefan.com

Reverse 1983

LennX6

All Conference
Granville Waiters ate us up in the 1983 NCAA's playing for OSU. Time for Dion to return the favour.

Take the last train to Granville Waiters... Dion's real cousin !!!

granvillewaiters.jpeg

Tri-captains really stunk it up that day, beat them earlier that year.

made the trip to hartford in 1983. we beat the buckeyes by 6 or so during the year. came out flat and pretty much played flat all game. looking for a better result today.

made the trip to hartford in 1983. we beat the buckeyes by 6 or so during the year. came out flat and pretty much played flat all game. looking for a better result today.
I suppose I could look it up, but my memories are we looked pretty good in the first half. We had an 8 pt lead going into the 2 half, and that evaporated in a flash, and we never recovered. It was a lighter, longer 2000 Mich St in the 2nd half. Waldron had like 15 rebounds and a good amount of assists and I remember him doing a lot of early damage.

That was the year of the 'Dream Seed'. Beat a team we already beat in the regular season, and we get to go home to the Dome for the regional. Oh Lord

That was the year of the 'Dream Seed'. Beat a team we already beat in the regular season, and we get to go home to the Dome for the regional. Oh Lord
Same thing happened in 85-86. All we had to do to move on was beat Navy at home. Though good we had drubbed them in December. And it was Pearl's last game (we were sure). Along with Raf and Alexis.

Same thing happened in 85-86. All we had to do to move on was beat Navy at home. Though good we had drubbed them in December. And it was Pearl's last game (we were sure). Along with Raf and Alexis.
And that loss to Navy was AT the Dome.Oh LordOh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom