RIP Adriean Payne | Syracusefan.com

RIP Adriean Payne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Sparty player. Seemed like a good kid.

?

That says that the cancer patient who bonded with the team that Payne played on died [she was a little girl].

uhhhh, did you read the article? Just curious.

Edit: My apologies, OP is correct, just a different article was posted. Sad to hear about Adreian.

Last edited:
Yes, there were no articles I found regarding his passing, but I wanted to post something positive about Payne in remembrance.

No worries -- as established above, it looked like Payne did pass away. I was just hoping that you misinterpreted from the article you attached -- but that sadly isn't the case.

Ugh that’s awful. I recall he was on the team we beat in MSG back during the 2010-2011 season. Great player, even greater human. Anyone who doesn’t know the story of him and Princess Lacey needs to google it now.

RIP

Ugh that’s awful. I recall he was on the team we beat in MSG back during the 2010-2011 season. Great player, even greater human. Anyone who doesn’t know the story of him and Princess Lacey needs to google it now.

RIP

he was publicly accused (never arrested) of sexual assault

Weird. Must be more to the story. That area where he was shot and killed isn’t a “bad” area. Looks like the neighborhood was newer townhome community. The guy that shot him stayed and was later arrested. Perhaps they knew each other and it was either and accidental shooting or they got into an argument.

Weird. Must be more to the story. That area where he was shot and killed isn’t a “bad” area. Looks like the neighborhood was newer townhome community. The guy that shot him stayed and was later arrested. Perhaps they knew each other and it was either and accidental shooting or they got into an argument.
Pretty sure “Bad Areas” aren’t the only place a guy can get shot these days.

First degree murder indicates it was no accident and not impulsive.

The fact the shooter stayed at the scene is unusual.

Unfortunately the law seems to be written and enforced so that a white guy can start a fight with a black guy, start losing said fight and then shoot the black guy legally. Somehow it doesn't work the other way around. Florida had always had this ugly side... Certain politicians are working really hard to bring it to the forefront, there and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom