Rob Konrad - shots fired | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a guy who should be examined for CTE. I am not joking. This is very odd behavior from an alumni and “supporter” of the team.
That would imply he had a brain to begin with.

So, is he claiming that Fran’s framed note from DeLeone is a fake or something?

Is he disputing that Fran went to the Cuse-Wisconsin (edited) game where we shut down Ron Dayne?

The saying “nothing good ever happens after 2am” applies here.

This is an embarrassment.
Mostly to Rob.

Last edited:
I love that Konrad is still a passionate alumni….but I just don’t understand why he would put something like this out…makes zero sense

Looks like it was deleted.

Just happened, like 5 seconds ago.

I figured he’d still be sleeping it off. It was last edited at 3:02 am. Too big to screenshot!

It appears he sobered up this morning…

IMG_7441.jpeg

Dammit what did it say?

Basically that Fran was exaggerating (or worse) about his relationships w former Cuse greats.

Of course - what his addled mind may not nave been able to grasp, is that those people may have had an outsized influence on Fran, while also not being his BFF’s.

It’s good that he deleted it.

It’s awful that he felt compelled to drunk-post it at dark:thirty am in the first place.

I know this happens everywhere but it is especially infuriating when it happens here. This program is fragile enough as it is and the last 3 weeks have gone about as perfectly as we could hope for. Momentum is building and if a few more things go right we could start getting some actual national attention. We have a bowl game next week. But of course, one of our more famous alumni, the last to where 44 who also happens to be living in the backyard of where this bowl game is being played; has to spew garbage on Twitter at 3am. Freaking unbelievable.

There’s a reason why people say to never meet your childhood hero’s. There’s a good chance you’ll walk away disappointed.

I was a huge fan. i am not now. He is a asshat. We are doing really good sofar out of the gate with a new guy and cause it aint who he wanted he is hurt. Screw him. Coach Fran, forget about it. 1 less idiot u have to talk too. U do u Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom