Rob Konrad - shots fired | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad - shots fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we almost had nice things for what 3 weeks? I was riding such a Cuse high since HCFB was hired. I feel like this was Lucy pulling the football.
Oh for god sakes, the guy made a drunk tweet. He had some underlying issue with the school not hiring Addazzio and FB invoking P&D somehow triggered him. Invoking Paul, George, Addazzio, Coyle and calling back to the glorious past should have pulled him in, instead it did the opposite. Weird and unnecessary reaction but it doesn’t matter.

It’s regretful but that reaction is way over dramatic. It has zero impact on where the program is going.

Went to his Twitter account, where he seems relatively active. On Nov 5 (2 days after BC game), he re-posted his letter from 2008 about wanting Steve Addazio hired.

He hasn't said a word about the Fran Brown hiring.

Looks like this has been building.
I did too and jokingly told him he wasn’t welcome back in Syracuse and he called me uncle Eddie then blocked me. What a wimp lmao

Oh for god sakes, the guy made a drunk tweet. He had some underlying issue with the school not hiring Addazzio and FB invoking P&D somehow triggered him. Invoking Paul, George, Addazzio, Coyle and calling back to the glorious past should have pulled him in, instead it did the opposite. Weird and unnecessary reaction but it doesn’t matter.

It’s regretful but that reaction is way over dramatic. It has zero impact on where the program is going.
I like your reaction way better than mine.

Reactions: 007
This should be a non story but in today's world where people can air things so publicly Konrad just shot himself in the foot and has made things about himself, when the sad reality is, the only way he can be this relevant is by acting like a fool.

Mission accomplished, I guess.

Well - Rob just personified the “nothing good happens after midnight” saying. Hopefully he learns from it. I suspect by tagging Pete Thamel of all people he will.

Not according to these guys; "Friday night at midnight we're all going to get what we need." ;)

Well - Rob just personified the “nothing good happens after midnight” saying. Hopefully he learns from it. I suspect by tagging Pete Thamel of all people he will.
Lots of good things happen after midnight… 6OT game anyone?! ;)

So, is he claiming that Fran’s framed note from DeLeone is a fake or something?

Is he disputing that Fran went to the Cuse-Nebraska game where we shut down Ron Dayne?

The saying “nothing good ever happens after 2am” applies here.

This is an embarrassment.
Mostly to Rob.
No. That's totally on Konrad.
Be a man and have a personal discussion with the person instead of posting it on social media.

I read it before bed last night though hopped up on meds from an awful cold I half didn’t believe it was real. I thought about posting a gif underneath his tweet saying, “The best time to delete this is now” but didn’t and now wish I had.

It was awful. I could tell it was a clearly drunken rant of someone who wanted Addazio hired. Grow up, dude.

Cmon, this board never … ever….ever overreacts !!!

I know another guy threw a woman off a balcony, but could this be the worst thing a 44 has ever done?

Last edited:
??

From NIL money standpoint?

Im sure Rob has made generous donations before, and after cooler heads prevail he will again.
Now read it with the sarcasm font on. It will make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom