roberson beat up on winslow | Syracusefan.com

roberson beat up on winslow

lol and several around here were basically saying this past week (especially after BC) he's just not good and should get minimal pt next year. luv this place sometimes
I was one of them. Def impressed by his play yesterday. I still want him to develop a 3 point shot but if he plays like that, I could care less.

lol and several around here were basically saying this past week (especially after BC) he's just not good and should get minimal pt next year. luv this place sometimes
It's flavor of the minute every minute here :)
Great effort tonight by Tyler. I love how he attacked the lane tonight. Don't settle for the jump shot if you can still get a quality look near the rim.

He needs to continue to work on his footwork, because some of those spin moves look like he makes himself dizzy. But I loved his effort yesterday despite the fact he just looked worn out out there at points.

JB would be doing himself a big favor if he repeatedly emphasized to TR that he should take the open 15 footer. For whatever reason TR hesitates which is the prescription for a missed shot. If he would just fire away then eventually his percentage would climb and that would open up the drive etc. The sky is the limit if he would just let it rip. This kid has so much freakin' upside it's scary.

He has a ton of upside but has been Boheimed and looks over his shoulder a lot still. Tyler will be solid next year and maybe very good. He reminds me of Dante Cunningham from Villanova a few years back.
That's a good comp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom