Rutgers game thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers game thread

That was the worst redzone play calling since Minnesota... Glad to see lemon drop is back. Sigh

This is a program-wide collapse. Lousy playing and lousy coaching. It's a total sadnwich.

On 3rd down there were 8 defenders lined up to the left. Nassib needs to adjust the blocking and play call and run that to the right.

He was 8/11 in the first half and was over 200 yards in the 3rd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

And whats the score?? Stats are great but he doesnt put points on the board and that is all that matters...

If at first he drops the ball, throw to him, throw to him, throw to him again. Until you're out of downs at least.

I look forward to hearing how difficult it is to play offense inside the 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't like that we play so conservative and let the defense win. We can score so more if we don't play so conservative.

Good game guys. I don 't know if you are bad or good yet. Our defense is top 5 in nation.

Your defense is top 5 on paper only. We've killed ourselves today. Thanks for trolling though.

Without the mistakes it's two pretty evenly matched teams.

And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

EDIT - sorry for the snark; it wasn't aimed at you. I appreciate your info -especially for recruiting.

Without the mistakes it's two pretty evenly matched teams.
What exactly does that mean? It is every game that we lose by making mistakes and turnovers. Something has to change - maybe everything/

After four years we have an unprepared team that can't even block for FGs. It is hard to defend the staff when it is obvious these guys are never ready to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom