Rutgers game thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers game thread

LOL. Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Nah I disagre. We beat ourselves more than they beat us.

All the mistakes make us a bad team though. And since it's a week to week trend it's on the staff. It's a lack of focus cause we're not mentally tough.

If I'm Flood, that defender never sees the field again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

After four years we have an unprepared team that can't even block for FGs. It is hard to defend the staff when it is obvious these guys are never ready to play.

Four years!?! Hasn't it been something like 15 years since we were prepared for a game? I know it feels like 26 years.

And whats the score?? Stats are great but he doesnt put points on the board and that is all that matters...

Points are all that matters. Why change the topic? I was commenting on the stat padding.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is it still too much to still hope?

Interesting reactions when certain players drop balls verses when others do. One gets a ho hum, the other got ripped apart, even years after he's gone. Things that make you go hmmmm.

while everyone talks about how bad we are and how great buttger is you'd think we were getting blown out by forty.

Points are all that matters. Why change the topic? I was commenting on the stat padding.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Right it is great to pad your yardage stats but putting points on the board is all that matters. So it is great he has all these yards but when he continues to come up small game after game year after year.

At the risk of revealing that I haven't watched college football much lately, I noticed on that last SU drive, the refs didn't stop the clock on a first down. I played the game and was even a ref for a few years; the clock was always stopped when a team got a first down. Has that rule been changed?

At the risk of revealing that I haven't watched college football much lately, I noticed on that last SU drive, the refs didn't stop the clock on a first down. I played the game and was even a ref for a few years; the clock was always stopped when a team got a first down. Has that rule been changed?
Yes a few years ago, only stops under 2 mins on 1st down now

No more saying the oline is bad, or receivers can't catch, running backs can't block, need to eventually say the leader is responsible. The QB gets all the credit when things go well, he also needs to make plays sometimes when things go bad, ours doesn't, which is why we continually lose. We need changes now to build towards next year, having great stats doesn't make you a great QB winning does.

Yes a few years ago, only stops under 2 mins on 1st down now

Thanks, Max. I've lived overseas for nearly 7 years and haven't watched much football, except for SU on the internet.

At least the D came to play... I would sign up for Schafer as interim HC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom