Schools pausing/cancelling basketball activities... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Schools pausing/cancelling basketball activities...

NCAA just announced that they're pausing the live season, skipping pods and moving to an all virtual format.

51ANJ4NG4TL.jpg

So much like your favorite program you never played on the road?

Haha. It was my game though! We usually played on one of my suitemates’ PS2’s though, rather than mine as their room was our de facto living room number 2 for some reason.

Interesting that Boeheim said a positive player practiced for two days before they knew he was positive and not one other player picked it up.

ok, see here's where I'm confused-
(and maybe it's just dumbazz rothstein) the way this is worded is that CU would be playing if they only had 1 or 2 guys out w covid - I thought all programs had to shut down for 2 wks if there was a single positive test? does it vary by conf? if so, effff that

ok, see here's where I'm confused-
(and maybe it's just dumbazz rothstein) the way this is worded is that CU would be playing if they only had 1 or 2 guys out w covid - I thought all programs had to shut down for 2 wks if there was a single positive test? does it vary by conf? if so, effff that

After consultation with Colorado, the Pac-12 Conference announced the game involving Colorado at Arizona scheduled for Wednesday, December 2 has been postponed. This decision was made under the Pac-12's basketball policy - Colorado does not have the minimum number of scholarship student-athletes available for the game due to previously reported COVID-19 issues within the program and associated contact tracing protocols. The Conference will work with both programs to attempt to find a mutually agreeable date to reschedule the contest.

This was the point Boeheim was trying to make the other day.

Every conference seemingly has their own rules. ACC makes you shut down the whole program for 1 positive test. PAC12 says you can still operate if you have enough players.

After consultation with Colorado, the Pac-12 Conference announced the game involving Colorado at Arizona scheduled for Wednesday, December 2 has been postponed. This decision was made under the Pac-12's basketball policy - Colorado does not have the minimum number of scholarship student-athletes available for the game due to previously reported COVID-19 issues within the program and associated contact tracing protocols. The Conference will work with both programs to attempt to find a mutually agreeable date to reschedule the contest.

This was the point Boeheim was trying to make the other day.

Every conference seemingly has their own rules. ACC makes you shut down the whole program for 1 positive test. PAC12 you can still operate if you have enough players.
oh god.
I was (naively natch) under the impression shutting down for one positive was an across-the-board ncaa. what an efffing crock of shhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom