Sean Miller saying goodbye? | Syracusefan.com

Sean Miller saying goodbye?

Semi-related - Have a friend at the LSU game. Says it’s borderline mayhem there. Cops trying to confiscate signs, students refusing to give them up. Fans already chanting at the President who surprisingly showed up to the game.

Semi-related - Have a friend at the LSU game. Says it’s borderline mayhem there. Cops trying to confiscate signs, students refusing to give them up. Fans already chanting at the President who surprisingly showed up to the game.

That sounds pretty crazy. Wade can’t possibly survive this, can he?

Definitely watching this game on SECN.

Fans already chanting “Free Will Wade” as they get ready to tip.

Jeezus... Gotta love the good ole boy South.
Eh, I don’t hate them for it. In their eyes, their guy just got caught doing what everyone else is doing... I’m not sure I disagree with that much.

Sean Miller got caught doing the same thing, and weird moment linked above aside, has been able to continue coaching AZ. They feel their AD/Prez bowed to the media by suspending Wade.

So Miller will be gone from Arizona.
Luke Walton will go from the Lakers to the Arizona job and he will hire Richard Jefferson as one of his assistants.

The LSU fans are delusional. Their coach is on an FBI wiretap talking about his offer to a recruit and how the kid’s handler wouldn’t let him take it because too much went to the family vs the handler. Oh, and that he had made offers to players this good that weren’t nearly as complicated. And he has a potty mouth.

What choice did the AD have? I seriously wonder what it would take for that fan base to understand a suspension to protect the school. Will Wade starring in a snuff film? Or running a teenage prostitution ring? Or having a dozen bodies buried under his porch?

Eh, I don’t hate them for it. In their eyes, their guy just got caught doing what everyone else is doing... I’m not sure I disagree with that much.

Sean Miller got caught doing the same thing, and weird moment linked above aside, has been able to continue coaching AZ. They feel their AD/Prez bowed to the media by suspending Wade.
Man, you're a better sport than me. If I thought every HC is doing that kind of stuff, I would abstain from ever watching College basketball again...

The LSU fans are delusional. Their coach is on an FBI wiretap talking about his offer to a recruit and how the kid’s handler wouldn’t let him take it because too much went to the family vs the handler. Oh, and that he had made offers to players this good that weren’t nearly as complicated. And he has a potty mouth.

What choice did the AD have? I seriously wonder what it would take for that fan base to understand a suspension to protect the school. Will Wade starring in a snuff film? Or running a teenage prostitution ring? Or having a dozen bodies buried under his porch?
I have a few friends that are big LSU alums.

A) They’re in the SEC. Just a different world in Football but with the conferences recent dedication to Basketball, it’s now starting to filter into that side of the Revenue Sports pie.

B) They love Will Wade

C) It’s more of a **** Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, UNC and the likes that do the same thing yet never get caught.

They’re new to Basketball success and don’t want to give it up, especially when they feel they just got busted doing what every other top program does.

Man, you're a better sport than me. If I thought every HC is doing that kind of stuff, I would abstain from ever watching College basketball again...
Coach K is worshipped yet Zion has a documented pay to play offer but went to Duke for free?... right. How about the Bagley report about hundreds of thousands of dollars filtered through his dads AAU?

Does anyone think Duke is clean? Why is Will Wade any different...aside from being stupid and not having people handle the dirt for him.

I read on one of the LSU boards that the reason for the suspension was mostly the work of Wade himself. Reportedly, LSU's president and their athletic director asked Wade to meet with them. Supposedly, Wade's lawyer told him not to go leaving the suspension as an unavoidable result. All this is just a tad above the standard of 'internet rumor', but it does make some sense. If SEC schools started suspending coaches based on published reports...

Last edited:
Coach K is worshipped yet Zion has a documented pay to play offer but went to Duke for free?... right. How about the Bagley report about hundreds of thousands of dollars filtered through his dads AAU?

Does anyone think Duke is clean? Why is Will Wade any different...aside from being stupid and not having people handle the dirt for him.
Oh I agree with you, there's filth all over, and at every level. But, a HC that takes this type of direct conduct? Egregious, with a capital E. Worthy of taking a couple hundred more wins from JB's record...

Jeezus... Gotta love the good ole boy South.

Edit: Should've just let them secede; instead of draining the rest of our tax monies through welfare.
NY spends the most, per capita on welfare. The highest “southern” state is Kentucky, at 10. Oswego County can make the most rural southern areas look like paradise

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom