Sean Miller saying goodbye? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Miller saying goodbye?

Definitely watching this game on SECN.

Fans already chanting “Free Will Wade” as they get ready to tip.

Although admittedly the team may have been assembled in a shady manner, they have the best collection of talent from 1-8 in the country. That dude Waters is the best PG I've seen all year long.

NY spends the most, per capita on welfare. The highest “southern” state is Kentucky. Oswego County can make the most rural southern areas look like paradise
I'm sure NY, and my state, CA spend a ton on welfare. But, they also generate wealth more than AL, MS, et al.

Although admittedly the team may have been assembled in a shady manner, they have the best collection of talent from 1-8 in the country. That dude Waters is the best PG I've seen all year long.
Their backup Center is 3 for 3 from 3.

Cool.

Good thing we didn't go too hard for him...

NY spends the most, per capita on welfare. The highest “southern” state is Kentucky. Oswego County can make the most rural southern areas look like paradise
NY spends the most because of the high cost of living

I just watched Waters hesi move and oh my god I think that would send Howard across the floor at the top of the zone

Yeah but he is likely completely dirty too. The whole program is dirty and it would be silly to think he just went for LSU out of genuine interest when Wade was dishing out the money

All the players should be paid. The NCAA is a joke. They make millions off these kids. Coaches get paid mega bucks yet the players get zip unless paid under the table.

All the players should be paid. The NCAA is a joke. They make millions off these kids. Coaches get paid mega bucks yet the players get zip unless paid under the table.
SU has to be very careful dealing with anyone who might have his hand out. That was one thing the NCAA didn't charge the program with.

SU has to be very careful dealing with anyone who might have his hand out. That was one thing the NCAA didn't charge the program with.

I hear ya but there is zero proof to date that Waters had his hand out.

Sean Miller is not losing his job for cheating. If that was the case he would have lost it last year. He is losing his job because he finished below 500 in the worst power conference in America and the team is barely above 500.

The smoke around that program is indicative of fire somewhere. We know (based upon the phone conversation) that Smart was paid. And Naz Reid was held out of tonight's game (injury?--maybe).

Edit: When was the last time LSU had one front-line player from the Northeast, let alone 2, as they have now?

The smoke around that program is indicative of fire somewhere. We know (based upon the phone conversation) that Smart was paid. And Naz Reid was held out of tonight's game (injury?--maybe).

He took a shot in the jaw at the end of the Florida game, was bleeding profusely.

No proof but there is good reason to think it.
We needed a PG that year and after he decommitted from Georgetown our name was brought up and then it went away.
It’s fair to speculate his handlers went shopping for a payday. We don’t do that stuff and eventually a 4 star kid from CT ended up at LSU.

While no proof to say a payout took place circumstantially people can claim it happened.

giphy.gif

No proof but there is good reason to think it.
We needed a PG that year and after he decommitted from Georgetown our name was brought up and then it went away.
It’s fair to speculate his handlers went shopping for a payday. We don’t do that stuff and eventually a 4 star kid from CT ended up at LSU.

While no proof to say a payout took place circumstantially people can claim it happened.

People can claim anything they want. Until there is evidence that Waters was paid it's all a lot of noise. Believe it or not there are players that decide not to come to SU for reasons other than $$$. Btw with a gun to your head would u be willing to bet that an SU recruit never received a dime over the last 40 years? I wouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom