Selection Sunday Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday Thread

I mean they are not totally out. Have to have close to a 50% chance to replace someone.
I bet it is more than that. Teams need seven consecutive days COVID-free, correct? I would imagine Louisville could end up in by Tuesday. We would be having this conversation if we were on the other side of this. Glad we are not.

So are the first round games starting on Saturday? So no traditional Thur/Friday game schedule because of the Indianapolis location?

So are the first round games starting on Saturday? So no traditional Thur/Friday game schedule because of the Indianapolis location?

First Round Games start on Friday. So you have Friday/Sunday and Saturday/Monday

Fri sun
Sat Monday

I can’t believe we finished ahead of Michigan State in the S curve. They beat three top 10 teams in the final weeks of the season. I haven’t looked closer at their resume but I just assumed they’d be higher than us.

no, not hardly. He could have said he thought they deserved a better seed than a play in game. He even joked that two weeks ago he would have hitch hiked to the game.

I think it's better if he says we practiced hard all year as a 11th seed and practicing went well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom