Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. It's really outlandish and conspiracy thinking to believe that FSU boosters and "others" would do something underhanded or on the sly to further their teams. What the heck kind of lollipop and unicorn world do you exist in.

Back to Troll Island
Were you oblivious to the FBI investigation that publishrf the PDF's of the sneaker company payoffs thru many athletic departments? Nothing would surprise me as to what goes on. When K recruited 2 players that Boeheim really wanted and then they sat the bench there, that doesn't seem suspicious to you? Whatever man.

Wow. It's really outlandish and conspiracy thinking to believe that FSU boosters and "others" would do something underhanded or on the sly to further their teams. What the heck kind of lollipop and unicorn world do you exist in.
the one where the major P-5 conferences get in a bidding war for UMass. Where Umass football goes to a bowl game. Now that is lollipop and unicorn thinking

Were you oblivious to the FBI investigation that publishrf the PDF's of the sneaker company payoffs thru many athletic departments? Nothing would surprise me as to what goes on. When K recruited 2 players that Boeheim really wanted and then they sat the bench there, that doesn't seem suspicious to you? Whatever man.

You pointed to something I posted as a source to try and make your own argument. Something that was an opinion that you decided to make as fact.

I could care less about the other gibberish you post. Go back to Troll Island.

tenor (1).gif

the one where the major P-5 conferences get in a bidding war for UMass. Where Umass football goes to a bowl game. Now that is lollipop and unicorn thinking
Liberty becomes a successful ad/program, Coastal gets success, CFU becomes a high mid-major but you can't possibly imagine a large and high ranking,academically, flag ship state school in a wealthy state which is in the only region of the country left out of major collegiate sports could possibly rise up? I find it intriguing that they are trying to build something there and think if they succeed, their market is valuable.

Liberty becomes a successful ad/program, Coastal gets success, CFU becomes a high mid-major but you can't possibly imagine a large and high ranking,academically, flag ship state school in a wealthy state which is in the only region of the country left out of major collegiate sports could possibly rise up? I find it intriguing that they are trying to build something there and think if they succeed, their market is valuable.
It isn't. And no major conference is rushing out to get Liberty. Look at UConn. They have much more to offer and no one wants them. But I am rooting for them this weekend at the frozen four

You pointed to something I posted as a source to try and make your own argument. Something that was an opinion that you decided to make as fact.

I could care less about the other gibberish you post. Go back to Troll Island.
In fact your the troll who started the whole thing. I still believe it's quite possible.

It isn't. And no major conference is rushing out to get Liberty.
Liberty has the financial backing of many of the large christian corporations and businesses in the south. The SEC wants a piece of Virginia and if they continue to grow and succeed, they could well be invited to that conference.

Liberty has the financial backing of many of the large christian corporations and businesses in the south. The SEC wants a piece of Virginia and if they continue to grow and succeed, they could well be invited to that conference.
I legit feel bad for you that is this what a person older than my parents has to do to get some attention in their lives.

It’s just sad. I am sorry.

I legit feel bad for you that is this what a person older than my parents has to do to get some attention in their lives.

This is the internet of ideas that have their own life. And you should really cease and desist with the ageist bigotry.

I would laugh at this but didn't they beat our football team?

In fact your the troll who started the whole thing. I still believe it's quite possible.

Thank you I truly needed a good laugh. I am sorry I forced you to go down a trolling path. Clearly I wasn't aware how persuasive I am.

This is the internet of ideas that have their own life. And you should really cease and desist with the ageist bigotry.

Why don’t you two put each other on ignore. Thanks.

To be fair, who didn’t?

Outside the fact we have at least 3 draft picks coming up and some freshmen defenders look good there is nothing worth reliving from 2020 football.

At this point, I would frankly be surprised to see anyone else on the roster leave the program.

Those who felt a compelling reason to leave, have already left.

Those remaining, who've been reported as seriously considering the transfer option, have clearly been hearing some analysis of their situation that gives them pause, perhaps prompting them to calculate with caution their prospects elsewhere vs the clear paths of opportunity that exist for them if they stay.

Frank, with his very limited previous experience playing basketball at all, and getting sick this year, has no realistic motivation for moving on to a new situation, where he'd basically have to start over on the learning curve in a new situation. The opportunity to play regularly next year is no mirage.

Woody's failure to transfer makes it extremely dubious IMO that he's gonna roll the dice on a gig elsewhere when he has so much positive certainty awaiting him here next year (assuming QG's gone). Even if QG comes back, he'd be next year's Robert Braswell with a year of the kind of experience that Boeheim trusts.

I get the strong feeling that AG knows that--in spite of his very positive skill set--he needs to work on his game driving into the paint if he wants a profitable career on the next level. He's already done the transfer thing once, and realizes that it's not a magic fix for the holes in his own game. If he stays, he can work on developing a pro-guard's skills as a reserve, kind like Scoop did once upon a time...

Of course, this is all just speculation, so who knows? But I find this notion going around that Boeheim somehow earned a flood of discontent throughout his roster from the way he coached his team this year to be an hilarious example of confirmation bias...
I think Woody and Frank are in wait and see mode. With the Woody, there's a lot of speculation on which wings are in and which wings are out but nothing concrete yet. With Frank, there's only one big on the roster slated to return.

Outside the fact we have at least 3 draft picks coming up and some freshmen defenders look good there is nothing worth reliving from 2020 football.
Very true.

Come July, I’ll still be talking myself into how it’s highly possible that we go 8-4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.