Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so would I. But I wanta pt guard to be #1 on our board. You juts can't win without a great one.
I think this kid is more a 2. Carey to me right now would be our No. 1 PG. How awesome would that back court be.

Yeah I've seen him listed up to 6'8" on some services, so at this point he would probably be a forward for us.
What's the point of playing all zone if we don't even put some height up top? It's not like he will have to defend a 6'2" guard man to man... Besides, we have a shot at a good small forward in '18 hopefully...

What's the point of playing all zone if we don't even put some height up top? It's not like he will have to defend a 6'2" guard man to man... Besides, we have a shot at a good small forward in '18 hopefully...
I mean I'm not disagreeing but if he's truly 6'8" I don't see him playing up top for us

Carey, Swider, Jeenthan seem to be the priorities. I'm down with that.

Sign me up. Throw in Tucker, and/or Nahz this year with another guard through whatever route. Then we're good to go. Who knows what we will have to talk about though. I guess we can look ahead to 2019 then. Also, complain that if we get Tucker then we probably don't use a scholarship on Nahz because of the damn NCAA. Which will be a shame as he has potential to be a great program player.

Is this his final 8 schools or just top 8? If its the final 8 I like our chances against that group.

Not really sure...from his post he says he narrows it down to these 8... Maybe that means final 8? Until duke and Kentucky become involved then it jumps to final 10? :p

This is great news. I thought ND would be in there just because he reminds me of the kind of players they have. It would be great to land this kid. I think of him as more of a SF than 2 guard. Someone correct me if I'm completely off on that.

This is great news. I thought ND would be in there just because he reminds me of the kind of players they have. It would be great to land this kid. I think of him as more of a SF than 2 guard. Someone correct me if I'm completely off on that.

I think with his size that he is absolutely being looked at to play the 3. Would love to land Cole, and Carey. We have so many out there on the wing for 2018, but he has to be priority number 1. As Carey is at the point. May be why we are looking at Hughes to fill out the 1, 2, 3. Cole could probably slide up to the 2, if need be. Recruiting a lot of kids that seem to be wings, but could play up top.

I'll be shocked if we get him. You know his Top 8 is a really a Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom