Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who's very tight with Jay Wright. I'm going to try to get some info this week. Of course, Jay Wright told my contact that he thought Lonnie Walker was going to Arizona. The guy does get the info directly from Jay. That shows you how fluid recruiting can be.

I'm bumping this, simply because it might turn out to be completely wrong. The guy I know better enjoy sitting in Jay's seats this season. He's certainly not giving me any valuable info. (Or maybe the info is good at the time, but so far he's been given info that's been eventually wrong twice). I won't post anything next time of Cole winds up at Villanova. I do know he has no reason to bs me.

As I've said repeatedly, Villanova seemed like they'd be a big threat, that's why I was surprised when he never took the OV. I do know he's been there a ton but still.

Not as high as everyone thinks. I would think he was around 32 which is great but isn't what some here think.

Only because Battle was hurt and missed almost a whole year. He'd have been top 20 pr so without a doubt.

I'm bumping this, simply because it might turn out to be completely wrong. The guy I know better enjoy sitting in Jay's seats this season. He's certainly not giving me any valuable info. (Or maybe the info is good at the time, but so far he's been given info that's been eventually wrong twice). I won't post anything next time of Cole winds up at Villanova. I do know he has no reason to bs me.

As I've said repeatedly, Villanova seemed like they'd be a big threat, that's why I was surprised when he never took the OV. I do know he's been there a ton but still.
I don't understand the context of this post. Are you suggesting that you are hearing positive things for Nova?

What is this in reference to?

Rewind before it was posted that he would announce Friday. I think everything since has been noise and everything before was visit feedback. You play poker, sometimes you have to go with your gut even when your reasoning says it's a bad move. Has anyone here gotten bad feedback from a source linked to the SU staff?

Rewind before it was posted that he would announce Friday. I think everything since has been noise and everything before was visit feedback. You play poker, sometimes you have to go with your gut even when your reasoning says it's a bad move. Has anyone here gotten bad feedback from a source linked to the SU staff?
Has anyone gotten any feedback from a source linked to the SU staff? Good question. What is the answer?

Btw, I play poker and it is always good to know what your cards are before you Play them.

Cole saw the Cuse, loved it. Went to the X, and said what is this? He comes here, tomorrow.

Just my dream.

Baze realizes that he can win a Championship joining up with Cole, and the crew too. OB, HW, Matt, Sid, Marek, etc.

Carey says, 'damn, I have all these stars to pass to, and will be in the NBA in two years tops.'

They all put their hands together with the rest, and say let's do this. We will all be in the NBA with a nice Championship ring, and contract.

All is well.
Makes sense to me

We just make too much sense on this one.

I don't want to throw this off-topic again. Cole Swider made a sudden decision to go to Ann Arbor. His dad reiterated what they both loved about Syracuse and that he shouldn't have let his emotions be the deciding factor. Then Cole chose Syracuse. :)
We really had to have Battle but the whole thing kind of rubbed me wrong. He commits somewhere else and we continue to work the dad to get a visit and flip him. I'm not saying we broke any rules but can you imagine this board if Calipari had done that.

We really had to have Battle but the whole thing kind of rubbed me wrong. He commits somewhere else and we continue to work the dad to get a visit and flip him. I'm not saying we broke any rules but can you imagine this board if Calipari had done that.

"If?"

All's fair, that's within the rules, until someone signs on the dotted line as far as I'm concerned - even if Cal had done it.

Nova source is a friend of a friend. I've known him for a long time but my good friend sees him more often. My friend just saw my Nova source and asked him about Swider on my behalf. My friend texted me, "(Villanova) is not confident about Swider." That's all I have; if I get anything else, I will post it obviously.

I don't understand the context of this post. Are you suggesting that you are hearing positive things for Nova?

Oops, yeah, yesterday I bumped the wrong post of mine. This is what I meant to bump and it looks like it might very well be wrong. Lots of Villanova chatter all of a sudden. No official visit and he picks them? Maybe he didn't need the OV, since he's been there so often.

Just to be clear: my post above was from ten days ago. The guy I know has zero reason to lie about what he was told, so maybe things changed.

Last edited:
Going to Nova without an official is odd, but I could see why. He has been there, loved it, and probably knew he wanted to go there. Duke offered, so he took a look. We have been there, and he was interested so took a look. Same with X. No school changed his mind, so Nova it is, and no need to visit again.

I hope that isn't even a reasonable scenario, and he realized he has to jump on the Cuse offer with Baze around. Though, I want both and don't think they should effect each other, but maybe in their mind.

Anyway, nice that it will be over in 6 hours, and 14 minutes.

Daniels predicts Nova

That's what I'm hearing as well.

Agree with JLine's post above about the official visit, but he's been there numerous times on unofficials, so it's not like he hasn't visited or been around the team, coaches, players, and campus.

Nova would make more sense to me than X. I still feel like there is just as good of a chance that he picks SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom