Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is 2018 class is paramount for Boeheim to land some quality priority targets. It's one thing to get a transfer from East Carolina but to have to come out of hibernation to win some big prospect recruiting battles hopefully is still in his wheelhouse. The Hopkins debacle, damage control, scheme/system, etc., hopefully isn't too much to overcome.

Maybe but why list his official there as TBA if he wasn't going to take one? Whatever.
I could be wrong or my memory may be cloudy but didn't battle do that to us?

I could be wrong or my memory may be cloudy but didn't battle do that to us?
Actually, Battle had a visit planned but cancelled it when he committed to Michigan. In this case, Villanova was TBA. No date scheduled.

Actually, Battle had a visit planned but cancelled it when he committed to Michigan. In this case, Villanova was TBA. No date scheduled.

So what was the deal with Battle and his pops? He just wanted him closer to home and not Ann Arbor?

So what was the deal with Battle and his pops? He just wanted him closer to home and not Ann Arbor?

I don't want to throw this off-topic again. Cole Swider made a sudden decision to go to Ann Arbor. His dad reiterated what they both loved about Syracuse and that he shouldn't have let his emotions be the deciding factor. Then Cole chose Syracuse. :)

I don't want to throw this off-topic again. Cole Swider made a sudden decision to go to Ann Arbor. His dad reiterated what they both loved about Syracuse and that he shouldn't have let his emotions be the deciding factor. Then Cole chose Syracuse. :)
Vinny ... I need you to get this Cole Swider deal done. Find something in the twitterverse or whatever. We need this, bro. ;)

All I know is 2018 class is paramount for Boeheim to land some quality priority targets. It's one thing to get a transfer from East Carolina but to have to come out of hibernation to win some big prospect recruiting battles hopefully is still in his wheelhouse. The Hopkins debacle, damage control, scheme/system, etc., hopefully isn't too much to overcome.
That's not all you know. Give yourself some credit. You know USC has O'Bannon coming in and Boatwright coming back. You know a handful of other things.

It's starting to get crazier...at this point I won't be shocked if he picks any of the 4 choices!

Was it ever rumored that he was going to Syracuse? First, it was Duke, then Xavier and now Villanova.

Relax and enjoy the next 16 hours or less. If it comes up Cuse then we will be happy. Else, we will wish Cole well and be happy that we were one of the final 4.

Cole saw the Cuse, loved it. Went to the X, and said what is this? He comes here, tomorrow.

Just my dream.

Baze realizes that he can win a Championship joining up with Cole, and the crew too. OB, HW, Matt, Sid, Marek, etc.

Carey says, 'damn, I have all these stars to pass to, and will be in the NBA in two years tops.'

They all put their hands together with the rest, and say let's do this. We will all be in the NBA with a nice Championship ring, and contract.

All is well.

Cole saw the Cuse, loved it. Went to the X, and said what is this? He comes here, tomorrow.

Just my dream.

Baze realizes that he can win a Championship joining up with Cole, and the crew too. OB, HW, Matt, Sid, Marek, etc.

Carey says, 'damn, I have all these stars to pass to, and will be in the NBA in two years tops.'

They all put their hands together with the rest, and say let's do this. We will all be in the NBA with a nice Championship ring, and contract.

All is well.
I hope the info is wrong and he picks Cuse.

If he does then all will be calmed down.

Xavier is just too far. Imagine nova is closest. Duke, the distance doesnt matter.
Cuse is closer than Nova, or about the same, from Providence.

Something is not working but the foreign kid (Marek) and Sidibe for that matter, are much better than you are giving them credit for.

I hope so and will give them the benifit of the doubt for now. But I've heard for the past few years that guys are better than their rankings and they just weren't. Outside of Lydon that is.

I hope so and will give them the benifit of the doubt for now. But I've heard for the past few years that guys are better than their rankings and they just weren't. Outside of Lydon that is.

Battle was too. Prob thompson as well.

Cuse is about 30 miles farther. Could hit nyc traffic i suppose.
They would get games at BC if he came to Cuse.
His family would get games at PC and St. John's if he goes to Xavier.

If he comes here his family wouldn't go thru NYC to come to Cuse they would go Western Ma to Albany to Syracuse.

I hope the info is wrong and he picks Cuse.

If he does then all will be calmed down.

We can all agree on that,

Not the question. He is still better than his rating

Like 15-20 of the kids rated higher are now in the nba...he was rated properly.

Not as high as everyone thinks. I would think he was around 32 which is great but isn't what some here think.

Yeah, sounds about right to me and performed to his ranking by and large. He came on strong for sure but was not even on the ACC All-Freshmen Team. I expect him to have a good season but wonder if we should tempur some expectations. I'm not sure he's capable of it, but, if the team needs him to be a one man wrecking crew then it will be a long season, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom