Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid could be a like Tyler Lydon he didn’t play with confidence though.

I think he is a URI type player.
He would be a forward for us though.
If he goes to a college in RI, I would assume it would be Providence. Played at Saint Andrews with Brycen. His HS coach steered Brycen to Providence after he transferred.

He just got off the phone with Boeheim. Look for him to come here.
If he wants to come here we should welcome him with open arms. Some kids need a change of scenery and they learn from where they came up short.

Not kidding about phone call.
As much of a crap sandwich the last few days have been, if he got the Rob role he would be an upgrade. But he only adds to our lack of athleticism. Really need a player or two who are plus, or at least neutral athletes.

As much of a crap sandwich the last few days have been, if he got the Rob role he would be an upgrade. But he only adds to our lack of athleticism. Really need a player or two who are plus, or at least neutral athletes.

We’ll be a hell of a shooting team, that’s for sure.

His problem at Villanova is he struggles to keep people in front of him. The zone could help him stay on the floor. Appears to shoot the ball well when given some time.

Idk how to feel here...we need better athletes and quickness. We are building s roster that screams slow. I like Swider and maybe he will be ok in our system but I think we need a little more punch then he can provide. I'll take a wait and see approach before I get disappointed but I just feel like we need to go after some other types. Id take Jr over Swider.

Yeah, you don't need Cole when you've got Benny.

Too much overlap, and Benny's far superior all around.
They can both play at the same time. I think their games compliment each other well.

but yeah if Swider comes we will be quite good from deep

Idk how to feel here...we need better athletes and quickness. We are building s roster that screams slow. I like Swider and maybe he will be ok in our system but I think we need a little more punch then he can provide. I'll take a wait and see approach before I get disappointed but I just feel like we need to go after some other types. Id take Jr over Swider.
We could get both.

Why in the world would you take a 29% shooter from 3 over a 35% shooter when neither one a whole lot else?

If Swider comes here and Benny is a stud our offense is top 10 in the country. Even better if Q or Woody come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom