Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
His offensive rating was 123 in 18mpg. If he plays average defense that is good enough. He can be a good 6th man at worst.
I really think him and Benny would start together. We wouldn’t have much dribbling but 6’8/6’9/6’11 along the back line

Why in the world would you take a 29% shooter from 3 over a 35% shooter when neither one a whole lot else?
Because Jimmy has more moves down low. We have enough guys that will chuck 3s. Thats why. Hes also slow footed and add him with Jimmy and thats 2 that aren't the greatest athletes that we are hoping their deficiencies are hidden by our zone. Not a great recipe for success. Give me one or the other and bring in someone else...not both

Because Jimmy has more moves down low. We have enough guys that will chuck 3s. Thats why. Hes also slow footed and add him with Jimmy and thats 2 that aren't the greatest athletes that we are hoping their deficiencies are hidden by our zone. Not a great recipe for success. Give me one or the other and bring in someone else...not both
Jimmy isn't doing anything down low in the ACC.

He played us didn't he? Was it all 3s? Are we a ACC school?
We’re weak down low. I don’t even want Jimmy on this team. We don’t need anymore slow,unathletic players. Cole is better.

We’re weak down low. I don’t even want Jimmy on this team. We don’t need anymore slow,unathletic players. Cole is better.
We don't need anymore slow guys...but let's bring in Cole.

200 (1).gif

He’s the better option when you’re limited.
I disagree. But it doesn't really matter...gotta see what happens with our current guys and go from there. Probably going to need bodies regardless so if it makes sense then bring him in.

Let it be known

All roads lead back to Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online