Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 seconds in, looks like he's dunking on a nerf hoop!
HAHA!! Some of those kids at the end just look defeated as soon as they realize it's their job to try and stop him!

HAHA!! Some of those kids at the end just look defeated as soon as they realize it's their job to try and stop him!

They also look like they are 5'7" 14-year-olds, which they probably are. I am sure he's a stud, but that is one sad looking highlight reel.

They also look like they are 5'7" 14-year-olds, which they probably are. I am sure he's a stud, but that is one sad looking highlight reel.
That's what I was implying about the end of the video. The beginning though where he's pretty much going 1 v 1 against Jerome Hunter(who's around a top 50 guy himself) is quite impressive.

I want Battle to come back so bad next year so we can roll out a Killer B's Lineup...Battle, Brissett, Bazley and Bourama with two Boeheim's on the Bench. Any chance Carey's middle name is something with a "B"? :)

Ha! Reminds me of the time we had five Js on the court at the same time in '09-10. Jardine, Jones, Joseph, Johnson, and Jackson.

I want Battle to come back so bad next year so we can roll out a Killer B's Lineup...Battle, Brissett, Bazley and Bourama with two Boeheim's on the Bench. Any chance Carey's middle name is something with a "B"? :)

If Battle comes back as a Junior, we would have potentially one of our most talented starting fives ever. We would still be young with two freshmen and two sophs and a junior, but we could be absolutely loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom