Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

Boom
boom smile GIF
There it is!

Are we looking at any centers for this class? And who do you think the PG that will commit to us will be?

Are we looking at any centers for this class? And who do you think the PG that will commit to us will be?
Just a thought but I’m starting to think that the staff might be planning to keep taking the 5’s out of the portal ie Groot and Eddie. Older bigger dudes and maybe a big here or there to develop but not 4 or 5 star bigs that all seem to want to play at Duke anyway.

Just a thought but I’m starting to think that the staff might be planning to keep taking the 5’s out of the portal ie Groot and Eddie. Older bigger dudes and maybe a big here or there to develop but not 4 or 5 star bigs that all seem to want to play at Duke anyway.
Yeah. IMO it’s a waste of time developing projects in this new world. 5’s always take the longest to develop. Go portal for them.

This guy is the kind of athlete we’ve traditionally lands. Jerami, Hak…etc.

Sick ups.
just watched some highlights

wow...

hes got the coordination/movements and "body style" of a guard...but at 6'8...6'9??

far from just a tall dunker...he's a basketball player who happens to be tall and athletic...reminds me a lot of many past great SU forwards ...similar style

has a knack for blocks and plays above the rim...

oozes potential

Yeah. IMO it’s a waste of time developing projects in this new world. 5’s always take the longest to develop. Go portal for them.
Yea especially cuz the secrets out that Cuse actually can develop bigs and turn them into something. Easier for the hack coaches out there to just drop a bag than develop. Notably Jesse and Maliq the last 2 years.

OH I know - just wish we had another forward.

Sadiq will look great sliding in for Donnie or Bell in 2025.
We (may) have some flexibility with Chance and Cuffe. I could see Lampkin as a PF for small spurts. (Use a 3/2 as a change up.) High/low with the big fellas would be fun.

I really like how the playstyles of our most recent recruiting targets mesh together. Red look like he’s putting together a roster that’s going to play cohesively. Sadiq- flies above the rim for lobs and is also capable of shooting the three. Kiyan- Capable of getting him open for a nice cut but also leaves a shooting threat. PG targets- all proper PGs that are looking to pass just as much as they’re looking to shoot. Choppa (as he’s realistically going to still be here)- major shooting threat that has to keep the defense honest. We would still need a bruising center and another forward but I like the fluid and dynamic offense Red seems to be building.

just watched some highlights

wow...

hes got the coordination/movements and "body style" of a guard...but at 6'8...6'9??

far from just a tall dunker...he's a basketball player who happens to be tall and athletic...reminds me a lot of many past great SU forwards ...similar style

has a knack for blocks and plays above the rim...

oozes potential
And he's left handed, which makes him harder to guard.