Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC / IMG) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/29/24)

Boom
boom smile GIF
C’mon bro, this was my Denzel Boom. Moment!
training day denzel GIF

Just gonna say it right now. Straughn may not be a strong X’s and O’s Coach. But we have to pay him big cause he is an elite recruiter. By the time he is done here I would not doubt he is on the Troy Weaver, Mike Hopkins level of recruiter.

In the two years he’s been here he’s been the top dog for Freeman, Davis (Transfer), and White. Dude has been here for a little over a full year now. That’s impressive. Freeman and White are our top two commits in the last 10 years. Sooooooo we need to keep this man around

Just gonna say it right now. Straughn may not be a strong X’s and O’s Coach. But we have to pay him big cause he is an elite recruiter. By the time he is done here I would not doubt he is on the Troy Weaver, Mike Hopkins level of recruiter.

In the two years he’s been here he’s been the top dog for Freeman, Davis (Transfer), and White. Dude has been here for a little over a full year now. That’s impressive. Freeman and White are our top two commits in the last 10 years. Sooooooo we need to keep this man around
Why don't we think he's good at Xs and Os?

I thought his rep coming in was that was a strength too?

Remember when we couldn't seem to get recruits even in the top 100 any more? We could have a line-up of Westry (#44 coming out of high school), Starling (#22), White (#24) and Freeman (#15). Now who can we get at center?