Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

Would be really funny if he decides on 2017 and ends up going to like Pitt, Ohio State or UConn.

I could think of a few words to describe how I'd feel if Ayala becomes a UConn Husky and "funny" isn't one of them.

I was wondering if you have seen Ayala play live. If you have and already posted about it, I'll apologize now for being too lazy to search back

I was wondering if you have seen Ayala play live. If you have and already posted about it, I'll apologize now for being too lazy to search back

No, I haven't seen Ayala see play live. If you were to go through this thread, you'll notice I havent commented about his game in specifics as much as other recruits. I have seen as much video as I can, enough to get a good idea of how he plays.

No, I haven't seen Ayala see play live. If you were to go through this thread, you'll notice I havent commented about his game in specifics as much as other recruits. I have seen as much video as I can, enough to get a good idea of how he plays.

Reading between the lines... I think we would share similar views on his game.

Reading between the lines... I think we would share similar views on his game.

Not really. Just haven't seen enough of him to make any bold declarations. Reports are he's improved quite a bit in recent months. I take it you're not a big fan?

Not really. Just haven't seen enough of him to make any bold declarations. Reports are he's improved quite a bit in recent months. I take it you're not a big fan?

Not really

Pass. We need guards who can shoot. Same reason I'm not a fan of Duke.

Reactions: 007
I kinda feel that way about Duke too. I don't know, just don't see it

I'm a big fan of Carey's game. Buddy is a knock down shooter. We need another 5, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom