Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just receive a text saying AW has told a SU men's basketball player he will attend Syracuse. This came from the incoming player himself.

An announcement is expected within days.

My source works CLOSELY with this particular player.

Can you request Tuesday at 3:30pm just to make me look good. Thanks ;)

Off topic, I am sorry, but doesn't it seem sometimes Scott Boras just likes to see what he can get away with?
Maybe. Or he's just the devil incarnate.

I hate referring to this awesome person as a "source" but there can be no further information about AW. He really hit it off with an incoming player who seems to love Syracuse more than most alumni.

I will be quiet until the announcement. Unless I have to defend my "source" ;)
much, much appreciated

I hate referring to this awesome person as a "source" but there can be no further information about AW. He really hit it off with an incoming player who seems to love Syracuse more than most alumni.

Just be right lol ;)

If this is legit... and if MM really turned out to be a big factor in landing a kid that would eat into his own PT and maybe even take his number his freshman year we should just retire MM's jersey before his first game. I don't think I've ever been such a fan of a kid before he's ever suited up. What a great kid.

Your "source" has been hot on the recruiting trail since he committed. :) And your "source" has the fire and attack that will once again deliver SU to the promised land.

Highlights from White's visit to MSU:

Coach Izzo: You ever been to the Izzone before?

Andrew White: No sir, I've never been in a packed house before.

Coach Izzo: You ever seen a grown man naked?

---

Coach Izzo: Andy, do you like movies about spartans?

---

Coach Izzo: Andy, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

Day2 said:
Highlights from White's visit to MSU:

Coach Izzo: You ever been to the Izzone before?

Andrew White: No sir, I've never been in a packed house before.

Coach Izzo: You ever seen a grown man naked?

---

Coach Izzo: Andy, do you like movies about spartans?

---

Coach Izzo: Andy, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

"Have you ever been to a Penn State football camp?"

"Well coach it's been a nice visit, I'll let ya know."

"Good luck, we're all counting on you."

"Well I'm not sure yet but I might consider coming here."

"Yeah, ok that's great I'll be in touch."

"Ok, don't call me anymore."

lol. Now my defense of someone, and my pointing that out gets turned around and used against the person I was trying to defend in the first place. Thanks for sticking up for me, but everyone leave Orangeman13 alone. When I say I trust him, that means that you should not use my words against him. I can defend myself. After all I have my Women's Card!!!! I trust him because I know where his info comes from and he and I were both right on TT and I know what my source was on that one.
First, it was his response I was questioning. His post happened to be in response to something you said. I was also right on TT, and I too, think AW3 will be at the Cuse soon. Most people do and did. But how about the specifics:

1. So, do you believe JB guaranteed minutes to AW3? If so, how many and what is the guarantee?
2. Do you believe JB promised the 2g spot to AW3? Where do you see AW3's minutes coming from?
3. Do you really believe Izzo would have told AW3 his minutes were capped at 25?

Quit coddling the kid, he is saying some pretty outrageous things.

Just receive a text saying AW has told a SU men's basketball player he will attend Syracuse. This came from the incoming player himself.

An announcement is expected within days.

My source works CLOSELY with this particular player.

My dentist appointment just got bumped up to 9 AM. Tell AW to sleep late tomorrow.

First, it was his response I was questioning. His post happened to be in response to something you said. I was also right on TT, and I too, think AW3 will be at the Cuse soon. Most people do and did. But how about the specifics:

1. So, do you believe JB guaranteed minutes to AW3? If so, how many and what is the guarantee?
2. Do you believe JB promised the 2g spot to AW3? Where do you see AW3's minutes coming from?
3. Do you really believe Izzo would have told AW3 his minutes were capped at 25?

Go kick rocks

Geez, this is foolish.

It's pretty clear that JB makes PT "guarantees" to guys. It's also pretty clear that a "guarantee" isn't a guarantee like you're thinking of it.

And of course Izzo didn't tell him his minutes were capped at 25. But, he probably told him something along the lines that the way I manage my roster and with the guys we have on the roster you are likely to see a range of minutes between x and 25 per game.

Some things are very believable and others are not. If Izzo says that, it would be pretty believable based on the way he usually manages his lineup.

39405224.jpg

Orangeman13 said:
Just receive a text saying AW has told a SU men's basketball player he will attend Syracuse. This came from the incoming player himself. An announcement is expected within days. My source works CLOSELY with this particular player.

I've got the exact same info today. Unless something really bizarre occurs, we've got our shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom