Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Syracuse vs Nebraska or Michigan state he will get a chance actually a huge opportunity to play the which is his ticket to the NBA. Jb turning Gib into a point guard got him drafted. If White can show at the 2 he makes major bank. Cuse is his best choice.

Any coach that guarantees # minutes to a player is bogus.
saying a player will get no more than 25 minutes is just as stupid. What if he really blows up? Sorry bro, you're at the quota for tonight's game...

saying a player will get no more than 25 minutes is just as stupid. What if he really blows up? Sorry bro, you're at the quota for tonight's game...
Scott Boras just got an itch in his nose.

Surely you're joking right?
f48yt35.jpg

Scott Boras just got an itch in his nose.
Off topic, I am sorry, but doesn't it seem sometimes Scott Boras just likes to see what he can get away with?

What's a commitable offer? Haven't heard that term before.
It means they will accept his commitment if he takes the offer. Non commitable offers are more talked about in fball where coaches offer 100s of players but have a pecking order of who they really want.

Here's the latest post MSU visit news. AW was told no more than 25 minutes of PT and he would have to beat out quality guys in order to get that 25 minutes. And apparently it would be mixed in at the 4.

Not what he wants. He's coming to Syracuse my friends.

What is your source?

Your predictions haven't come 100% true, so why should we believe you?

: )

Here's the latest post MSU visit news. AW was told no more than 25 minutes of PT and he would have to beat out quality guys in order to get that 25 minutes. And apparently it would be mixed in at the 4.

Not what he wants. He's coming to Syracuse my friends.

Outstanding news--has he committed formally, then? Or is he still in exploratory mode?

I always thought MSU was a strange school for him to get involved with, given their overloaded depth at 2/3. I mean--yes, I get that they are a second tier elite, they generally have pretty good NCAA tourney success, etc.--but that roster didn't seem like the best way for White to maximize his senior / final season of collegiate eligibility.

Outstanding news--has he committed formally, then? Or is he still in exploratory mode?

I always thought MSU was a strange school for him to get involved with, given their overloaded depth at 2/3. I mean--yes, I get that they are a second tier elite, they generally have pretty good NCAA tourney success, etc.--but that roster didn't seem like the best way for White to maximize his senior / final season of collegiate eligibility.
Yep, and afterall, in his case, you only get three chances at a first impression.

It certainly doesn't hurt his brand to make it public that Tom Izzo wanted him to play for his program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom