Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop.

Your lashing out at llandz after she tried to defend you was the first sign that you have issues. Don't you realize claiming AW3 had his mind made up prior to visiting MSU would put AW3 in a bad light. Even if you knew this information (which is highly questionable) to say it is irresponsible.

Now, you're claiming as "fact" that he was guaranteed minutes at the 2 here. BS. If true, this would put JB in a bad light, that he isn't allowing others a legitimate chance. So, once again, even if you knew this as a fact (which you don't) it would be against SU's best interests to broadcast.

And how would you possibly know what MSU has done? Or said? Or did during his recent visit? You don't.

So just stop with the "That my friends is a fact" nonsense.
Why would having his mind made up before the visit, but keeping his promise and doing due diligence, put AW3 in bad light? The "promise" bit was revealed post-MSU visit, which apparently didn't make him change his mind anyway. So why is it irresponsible to report it now, when o-13 is positive an announcement is about to happen? But yeah, his info belongs on the pay side.

Also, who exactly loses a "legitimate chance" by JB guaranteeing AW3 minutes at 2G? With 3-4 guards - two or 3 of them PG - there obviously are minutes at 2G to be had. Not a preposterous claim by any means. This doesn't make JB look bad.

I am 100% positive I am not being lied to so I will report what I am hearing.

I understand if you disagree so please feel free to ignore me.

lol. Now my defense of someone, and my pointing that out gets turned around and used against the person I was trying to defend in the first place. Thanks for sticking up for me, but everyone leave Orangeman13 alone. When I say I trust him, that means that you should not use my words against him. I can defend myself. After all I have my Women's Card!!!! I trust him because I know where his info comes from and he and I were both right on TT and I know what my source was on that one.

lol. Now my defense of someone, and my pointing that out gets turned around and used against the person I was trying to defend in the first place. Thanks for sticking up for me, but everyone leave Orangeman13 alone. When I say I trust him, that means that you should not use my words against him. I can defend myself. After all I have my Women's Card!!!! I trust him because I know where his info comes from and he and I were both right on TT and I know what my source was on that one.

OK because I said I have my Women's Card now you can all begin the 5 page side tangent about politics... Ready...Set...Go

We also play at Wisconson vs Georgetown (what time is it) St Johns, UConn (MSG) and South Carolina in Brooklyn.
There's no way MSU can pretend that it plays "better teams" than SU. We're in the ACC. Our schedule's loaded. They play a couple of high profile teams, but only in pre-season. Then it's back to the B1G. Actually, the best exposure is in the NCAA's -- and SU's poised for a deep run if AW comes aboard. MSU's best chance was last year --- oooops, so much for that.

There's no way MSU can argue that it plays "better teams" than SU. We're in the ACC. Our schedule's loaded. They play some good teams, but only in pre-season. And by far the best exposure is in the NCAA's -- and SU's poised for a deep run if AW comes aboard. MSU's best chance was last year --- oooops, so much for that.

I imagine that was a part of the sales pitch -- "we were a final four team last year, and if you come here we're poised for another run, whereas MSU lost several key performers after losing in the first round... come be a part of a team that has a legitimate shot to make a NC run."

True enough! I just don't understand why people on this forum, who I'm sure are Syracuse fans and even alumni, want to doubt positive news.

I would think at the end of the day, we are all rooting for the same team. I have no interest or reason to lie, get everyone's hopes up then have them crushed.

The only time I've had doubt was the Battle situation. My source told me JB was red in the face when he got blindsided by Battle committing to Michigan. So, could that happen here? Yes. But odds are overwhelming against it.

True enough! I just don't understand why people on this forum, who I'm sure are Syracuse fans and even alumni, want to doubt positive news.

I would think at the end of the day, we are all rooting for the same team. I have no interest or reason to lie, get everyone's hopes up then have them crushed.

The only time I've had doubt was the Battle situation. My source told me JB was red in the face when he got blindsided by Battle committing to Michigan. So, could that happen here? Yes. But odds are overwhelming against it.
There are many skeptics, just roll with it. Many of us appreciate your information. Honestly, if I didn't trust your info, I would just not put any weight in it, but I do trust your info. Even if you weren't being truthful, it really wouldn't ruin my day.

Thank you for sharing what you know with us. I appreciate it and I'm sure others do as well
yes thank goodness for the posts imo. now if someone could just tell us the date he ll make a decision. lol i would guess later this week

The bolded part answers your question. But I, for one, am definitely appreciative of your info!

I am as big a cuse fan as anyone here (as is pretty much anyone here. But I want to know reality, not just positive news. I really hope you're right and your view on it is accurate. But if the news is bad on AW3 or any recruit I'd rather hear that than BS sunshine.

Here's the latest post MSU visit news. AW was told no more than 25 minutes of PT and he would have to beat out quality guys in order to get that 25 minutes. And apparently it would be mixed in at the 4.

Not what he wants. He's coming to Syracuse my friends.
Power Forward? Okay. I think we might look even better now than we did before the MSU visit.

Last edited:
Is niiice!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Any coach that guarantees # minutes to a player is bogus.
So what happens if he doesnt play well at the outset?...chemistry issues, good luck, if that is how it plays out.

Any coach that guarantees # minutes to a player is bogus.
So what happens if he doesnt play well at the outset?...chemistry issues, good luck, if that is how it plays out.
You're right, and I doubt JB ever really promises a kid minutes. However, he can show Mr. White that he will be able to play some minutes at the 2G as well as probably start at the 3, because we don't have a true 3 on the roster. He knows we need shooting, and he provides that.

Here's the latest post MSU visit news. AW was told no more than 25 minutes of PT and he would have to beat out quality guys in order to get that 25 minutes. And apparently it would be mixed in at the 4.

Not what he wants. He's coming to Syracuse my friends.
Where have you been all these years? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors