Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rmb2018 said:
You need the help more than us. I get that.
We have the #3 class in the country , never recruited that well.
White and Thompson were nice for backup but were not going to start

That probably had a lot to do with White, but Thompson was always Orange.

You guys still think you are getting White?

Back in December of 2010 I went to see SU play Michigan State in MSG. We were ranked 8th in the country. MSU was ranked 7th. There was a 11 year old boy right in front of me cheering for the MSU holding up a "Tom Izzo is God" poster in front of my face the first half of the game. The Orange spanked MSU that game. He stopped holding up the sign up about 5 minutes into the second half. The little boy cried after the game. Is that you?

Did MTSU beat Mich State in the tourney this year?
Yes, biggest upset in history. You dont get upsets like that unless you are a big time program.

Hey it happens.
You lost first round or nothing:
1999 #9 Ok State
2002 Nothing
2005 #13 Vermont
2006 #12 Texas A & M

Yes, biggest upset in history. You dont get upsets like that unless you are a big time program.

Hey it happens.
1999 #9 Ok State
2002 Nothing
2005 #13 Vermont
2006 #12 Texas A & M

I think everyone here has a ton of respect for Msu, I always have, Izzo is one of the best coaches in the game, but when it comes to White, it appears as if he will be Orange.

Ok this is stupid... Mich st is a good friggin program as is Syracuse. Year to year they're both threats for a FF run. We aren't geographic or conference rivals so other than the occasional recruiting match I have no anamosity for Mich st. So what can we do for ya really?

Back in December of 2010 I went to see SU play Michigan State in MSG. We were ranked 8th in the country. MSU was ranked 7th. There was a 11 year old boy right in front of me cheering for the MSU holding up a "Tom Izzo is God" poster in front of my face the first half of the game. The Orange spanked MSU that game. He stopped holding up the sign up about 5 minutes into the second half. The little boy cried after the game. Is that you?

I was there but it wasnt me. Izzo primarily gets us ready for the tourney as you found out in 2000, Thanks for the help.

2000 6-0 Defeated Valparaiso in first round, 65-38
Defeated Utah in second round, 73-61
Defeated Syracuse in regional semifinal, 75-58
Defeated Iowa State in regional final, 75-64
Defeated Wisconsin in National Semifinal, 53-41
Defeated Florida in National Championship, 89-76

Ok this is stupid... Mich st is a good friggin program as is Syracuse. Year to year they're both threats for a FF run. We aren't geographic or conference rivals so other than the occasional recruiting match I have no anamosity for Mich st. So what can we do for ya really?

I was just asking because ithas been quiet and your guys were sure, so why so quiet?

I was just asking because ithas been quiet and your guys were sure, so why so quiet?
Can be a lot that goes into admission to a grad program. And who know why things take time? TT took weeks after his MSU visit to go to where he was going to go all along (unless mom got her way). The guys who are sure are reliable... but nothing is done until it's done. So I'll feel better when he's officially orange. But I have no reason to think that isn't going to happen sometime soon.

Hey it happens.
1999 #9 Ok State
2002 Nothing
2005 #13 Vermont
2006 #12 Texas A & M

Tom Izzo is a really good coach. You guys have had some really good teams. You are only ever as good as your competition. Good luck this season.

I love it when Orange fans show some real class. Nicely done post.

I was there but it wasnt me. Izzo primarily gets us ready for the tourney as you found out in 2000, Thanks for the help.

2000 6-0 Defeated Valparaiso in first round, 65-38
Defeated Utah in second round, 73-61
Defeated Syracuse in regional semifinal, 75-58
Defeated Iowa State in regional final, 75-64
Defeated Wisconsin in National Semifinal, 53-41
Defeated Florida in National Championship, 89-76

Wow, this is getting sad.

Did MTSU beat Mich State in the tourney this year?
th_shaqoohhh.png

ohreally.gif

JLQp6.gif

All good, my friend. Besides, you know by now not to take my posts seriously or literally. I wouldn't even take them figuratively nor metaphorically. ;)

When ever I read your posts I always substitute my own connotative meanings with yours.

You need the help more than us. I get that.
We have the #3 class in the country , never recruited that well.
White and Thompson were nice for backup but were not going to start
Not starting at SU either.

Nope
Battle
Gillon
Lydon
Roberson
DC.

In stone like the 10 Commandments.

Gillon at the 2? I think White will start over Battle. Battle will come in off the bench after our opponents get tired a bit.

Hey it happens.
1999 #9 Ok State
2002 Nothing
2005 #13 Vermont
2006 #12 Texas A & M

Dude. Give it up. We have been civil to this point and now you are beginning to flame. What's the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom