Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lydon is a better player thanWhite. If he would have come out this year, he would have gone in the first round. Not told to go back to school.
Overall, yes I agree... But is he a better small forward at this stage? Lydon is an undersized 4, he played 4 and 5 last year. AW3 is a natural 3, and was an all B1G player last year... If Robes plays the 4, the 3 between AW3 and Lydon is at best a toss up, or favors AW3...

It's not a shot at me because my source was 100% accurate with TT and will be with AW as well.

This is because she isn't guessing but a primary source. :rolleyes:
Really there is only one primary source, Andrew White, himself. Your source is solid on the Syracuse side of things. And we appreciate the information. However, AW could change his mind and go elsewhere, even if he has told the staff or other players that he is coming.

Overall, yes I agree... But is he a better small forward at this stage? Lydon is an undersized 4, he played 4 and 5 last year. AW3 is a natural 3, and was an all B1G player last year... If Robes plays the 4, the 3 between AW3 and Lydon is at best a toss up, or favors AW3...
He was not a all B1G player last year. He was honorable mention. Not the same thing. He played on a team where he was allowed to shoot a lot.

He was not a all B1G player last year. He was honorable mention. Not the same thing.
I didn't say 1st or 2nd or 3rd team... Honorable mention is still all B1G imo...

AW3 can get 30 MPG in a 6th man role for both forward spots and SG. Not hard to do.
Could spell Lydon for 8 mins, Roberson for 12 mins, Battle for 10 mins -- or some such combination.

Not just in this case, but I don't.
Best forward combo is Lydon @ the 4 and AW3 @ the 3. But to start like that and bring Robes off the bench is the lesser choice imo... Robes brings no scoring punch off the bench; also he has given 4 years to this program, deserves to start imo...

Ok? Did you need me to comfort you or something?

I realize America has gone soft but if THAT post got on your nerves then...
sa.jpg

I thought Taurean Thompson's recruitment was bizarre. To have it go so long, and then to get radio silence after getting early indications that we were the leaders.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Think about that for a second--when was the last time we recruited a kid into the spring, let alone summer? n.

Thomas Bryant.

13 you need to know this about Jim, the dude gets along with everyone...if he doesn't like a post or a poster then there is something really wrong.
The dude post b00bies all the time and hijacks the f out of threads, he has put up with the crazy posters that used to post.

The dude is above living legend.

Most of all we don't like to piss off our military personnel...so maybe when Jim says something is bothering him and when people start to back him, you may want to stop and think.

Not telling you what to do, just keep it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom