Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone,

JarHeadJim has informed me that there is a large Facebook group complaining on how arrogant I am. First, I am not arrogant and its unfortunate that I was judged that way.

Obviously I am causing too much trouble. I as only sharing what I know.

This will be my last post. I will continue reading but will not post further information.

Good luck everyone and go Syracuse!

Everyone,

JarHeadJim has informed me that there is a large Facebook group complaining on how arrogant I am. First, I am not arrogant and its unfortunate that I was judged that way.

This will be my last post. I will continue reading but will not post further information.

I also said play it cool and chill! No reason to overreact.

Everyone,

That's a shame that Facebook could put an insider off the board.

Best of luck O13. May your career as an insider end as a legend

Everyone,

If that's what you think is best, but I think it is more your presentation. Information is always appreciated, but even the most solid information, unless from the athlete him/herself, is not 100% and should not be presented as such.

Everyone,

Oh no you don't.
image.jpeg

If that's what you think is best, but I think it is more your presentation. Information is always appreciated, but even the most solid information, unless from the athlete him/herself, is not 100% and should not be presented as such.

I honestly don't care how it's presented. The kid is willing to share info, and seems to have a great source. I'll take whatever I can get, in whatever format he chooses to share, and form my own beliefs based on it.

Now we have another great source that chooses not to share info on the board. Yay?

Everyone,

Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif

True. But you also don't see them being challenged every minute.
Who has more of a reputation?
Jake and Francis have done tons for the board and have been around, their information goes further.

The board plays favorites. And I'll be honest I wasn't a fan of 13 mostly because of him repeating information and desperately trying to get tees.
I know tons of us have trolled for tees, but the dude constantly posted the same thing, over and over.

Whether that's just the kind of dude he is or whether he's trying to fit into this family...I don't know.

Who has more of a reputation?
Jake and Francis have done tons for the board and have been around, their information goes further.

The board plays favorites. And I'll be honest I wasn't a fan of 13 mostly because of him repeating information and desperately trying to get tees.
I know tons of us have trolled for tees, but the dude constantly posted the same thing, over and over.

Whether that's just the kind of dude he is or whether he's trying to fit into this family...I don't know.
My point is that he was mostly responding to nay-sayers. It would be better not to respond to all of it (like athletes shouldn't answer Twitter trolls) but I think it's unfair to assume someone who does is arrogant.

Do people really care that much either way? I guarantee by the time the ball is thrown into the air at our first game of the season, we will know if we have Andrew White.

Considering it's page 193 of a recruiting thread started exactly a month ago? Yep, I think people care...

The sad reality is this comes down to the fact there are Internet trolls around who, for whatever reason, get their jollies feeding BS to people. I'm not saying that's O-13... I'm saying unfortunately those asshats don't come with signs that say "btw I'm lying to you." So it's going to take time to become trusted. I don't know jake or Francis personally, but I've seen them be right and truthful long enough where I can accept their word as fact. O-13 could be getting direct quotes from JB and I'd have no way to know his info is good... other than put it out there, understand it will be taken with a grain of salt for a bit, and then when you're right a few times people will come to accept it as correct. As long as they're respectful ya can't blame people who don't know ya for having doubts. It's not their fault, it's the fault of the 30 asshat trolls that came in before you lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom