Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, great job everybody! Way to chase away someone with solid sources.

And people wonder why so few posters disclose insider info here...
I couldn't agree more. People complain when no info is provided and people complain when people are confident with their information. I Personally prefer the info. We all love SU and that's why we are here. We want to know what's going on. I never interject in these debates but felt I needed to put my two cents in. Some may disagree with me and that's okay.

Considering it's page 193 of a recruiting thread started exactly a month ago? Yep, I think people care...

Fair enough. By the time it actually matters, like when games are played, we will know the exact same information by watching who is on the court.

I haven't posted much since the season ended but I read the board every day. What I have witnessed is pure silliness. Whether ot not AW3 comes here or not, the information has seemed legit. There is great upside to the board if O13 has a source close to the program. We should thank him for that info. Is there any upside to berating the guy? Even if he was trolling us all along, it doesn't matter because ultimately AW3 will make his decision.

I don't think anybody wanted him to take his ball and go home. Just a little refinement. The dude has the goods. He doesn't need to oversell it. He has a captive audience. But, he can present it anyway he likes, that is up to him. Just like people dislike the banter, which I am often a part of here, people can deal with it. But, now we sit here with no balls.

I don't think anybody wanted him to take his ball and go home. Just a little refinement. The dude has the goods. He doesn't need to oversell it. He has a captive audience. But, he can present it anyway he likes, that is up to him. Just like people dislike the banter, which I am often a part of here, people can deal with it. But, now we sit here with no balls.

This is a great point. I totally agree. The only thing I would add is anytime I feel like taking my ball and going home after reading someone's post here I try to remind myself I need to have thicker skin. It's all good.

Looks like we got ourselves a humdinger of a thread :)
giphy.gif

Let's work it out!
compilation-of-23-funny-animal-gifs-2.gif

He got a lot of people's hopes up, if it doesn't happen, people are going to be upset.

Most people, especially people who have been on here for years like to hear insider info. Good or bad. That's why people are here.

Nobody wanted to believe anomander, llandz etc... regarding the sanctions either, but they were right.

Nobody wanted to believe our current AD and Gilardino when they both said Ennis and Grant were going pro either, but they were right.

If you would rather be in the dark, go syr.com or the TOS guys. Let them blast the board on twitter, etc. They are just mad they don't have info.

Most people, especially people who have been on here for years like to hear insider info. Good or bad. That's why people are here

Nobody wanted to believe anomander, llandz etc... regarding the sanctions either, but they were right.

Nobody wanted to believe our current AD and Gilardino when they both said Ennis were going pro either, but they were right.

If you would rather be in the dark, go syr.com or the TOS guys. Let them blast the board on twitter, etc. They are just mad they don't have info.

I enjoy the inside info, and if you post something is going to happen, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone,

JarHeadJim has informed me that there is a large Facebook group complaining on how arrogant I am. First, I am not arrogant and its unfortunate that I was judged that way.

Obviously I am causing too much trouble. I as only sharing what I know.

This will be my last post. I will continue reading but will not post further information.

Good luck everyone and go Syracuse!
This is why we can't have nice things.

Maybe the problem wasn't with the person giving the info...it was with some receiving it. Who knows, I guess I didn't see an issue...but that could be due to me personally not letting something on a message board get me worked up. I dont know.

I'm with 4eva and Jim and while I want us all to see eye to eye on the same topic, it ain't happening anytime soon.

That said, I think a bunch of folk have said the same thing a few times. I really appreciate O13's information. I just think that there will always be doubters, and it's up to the poster to deal with the negativity by either ignoring, reading and moving on, etc. No need to reply back to the people that will never be satisfied. To me, the way Jake does it, post it and leave it, don't sweat the craziness that follows.

When everyone is telling you the same thing, you gotta look into the mirror to see what they are talking about, because almost certainly, they have a point that you are not seeing.

I think more or less due to people getting called people stop passing it along as public and use the pm system instead. That's how some poster passed along info to me and how I passed along info to others.

And again the issue isn't with him saying he has sources, good for him if he does and great for us if he does, but it was the repeatedly saying he was coming and just almost bragging about it.

And what would happen if white didnt come here and went to Msu or vcu the dude would've gotten crucified.

And posters earn the respect of other posters whether through information or though years of being on the same board. There are posters that if they were to tell me something I'd believe them 100%.
Until you've earned that, I think you have the right to be called out actually.
Earn the respect.

I'm with 4eva and Jim and while I want us all to see eye to eye on the same topic, it ain't happening anytime soon.

That said, I think a bunch of folk have said the same thing a few times. I really appreciate O13's information. I just think that there will always be doubters, and it's up to the poster to deal with the negativity by either ignoring, reading and moving on, etc. No need to reply back to the people that will never be satisfied. To me, the way Jake does it, post it and leave it, don't sweat the craziness that follows.

When everyone is telling you the same thing, you gotta look into the mirror to see what they are talking about, because almost certainly, they have a point that you are not seeing.
This all could have waited for the airing of grievances at Festivus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom