Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chuckwu couldn't start at providence, and you guys think hes going to come in here and start playing big minutes over a guy with 2 Final 4s, Mr Rb Roberson, and score happy lydon and white??

aint happn'in kids.
I have the same feeling about Gillon.

He's a 6' and shoots in the mid 30s from 3. Sounds like a smaller Cooney to me.

I'm sure the coaches are having a lot of fun evaluating 2-3 talented players for every position. My takes from watching video:

AW - will have to prove he can defend laterally and cover an area if he is playing rhe 3. He does not seem quick but his shooting and rebounding are established.

Gillon - is super quick. Puts a lot of pressure on the opposing d. And that's what we've been missing for a while. A quick guard who can shoot, drive, and create.

Chuk - SevenTwo. He likes to run the floor too! I hope he is eating and lifting and practicing hook shots.

Battle - combo. Talent. Handle. Quick first step. Long arms. I see steals.

Moyer - The dude is an athlete! If JB says we will run more, then Moyer should get some minutes.

TT - moves really well in the picknroll. Is active on the glass at both ends and gets up there quick. Can face up for a mid-range j but didn't see much post up.

Frankie - we are well aware of his ability to distribute. He looks ripped and I have a sneaky feeling he is working on that jumper.

Robey/Lydon/DC - I imagime these guys are in the weight room preparing to gobble up every single rebound.

chuckwu couldn't start at providence, and you guys think hes going to come in here and start playing big minutes over a guy with 2 Final 4s, Mr Rb Roberson, and score happy lydon and white??

aint happn'in kids.

It was only one year, the kid is a top 60 recruit, he is going to get some minutes this year.

I really believe both guys, DC2 and Chuckwu, are going to be significant contributors. My guess is that Boeheim starts DC2 but both will get similar minutes (on average). What a luxury to have two solid guys at the C position where you can just play the hot hand.

PC has had a whole year to practice and get stronger. It doesn't seem fair to evaluate him based on games in a Providence uniform 18 months ago.
listen up everyone.

do not predict anything about chuckwu, till AFTER this season.

hell, don't even talk about him.

no opinions and predictions here.

Thank You.

Management

PC has had a whole year to practice and get stronger. It doesn't seem fair to evaluate him based on games in a Providence uniform 18 months ago.
Not to mention that JB said he's swatting shots like flies in practice.

I have the same feeling about Gillon.

He's a 6' and shoots in the mid 30s from 3. Sounds like a smaller Cooney to me.

That idea has crossed my mind. I have this fear that come the first week of January we are going to have deja vu shakey potato breakdown. Oy.

I'm sure the coaches are having a lot of fun evaluating 2-3 talented players for every position. My takes from watching video:

AW - will have to prove he can defend laterally and cover an area if he is playing rhe 3. He does not seem quick but his shooting and rebounding are established.

Gillon - is super quick. Puts a lot of pressure on the opposing d. And that's what we've been missing for a while. A quick guard who can shoot, drive, and create.

Chuk - SevenTwo. He likes to run the floor too! I hope he is eating and lifting and practicing hook shots.

Battle - combo. Talent. Handle. Quick first step. Long arms. I see steals.

Moyer - The dude is an athlete! If JB says we will run more, then Moyer should get some minutes.

TT - moves really well in the picknroll. Is active on the glass at both ends and gets up there quick. Can face up for a mid-range j but didn't see much post up.

Frankie - we are well aware of his ability to distribute. He looks ripped and I have a sneaky feeling he is working on that jumper.

Robey/Lydon/DC - I imagime these guys are in the weight room preparing to gobble up every single rebound.

Moyer's game reminds me of right handed CF Fair (at least from his highlight videos).

listen up everyone.

do not predict anything about chuckwu, till AFTER this season.

hell, don't even talk about him.

no opinions and predictions here.

Thank You.

Management

Who made you management?

Dont you guys think he had a pretty good idea of his school was before he decided to transfer so late?

And that cuse is cuse the first and only school he has visited

Hes coming here dont worry but this is hos 3rd school so he will sit on it a bit simply for perception

Dont you guys think he had a pretty good idea of his school was before he decided to transfer so late?

Hes coming here dont worry but this is hos 3rd school so he will sit on it a bit simply for perception
Hope you are right. I also trust Orangeman 13, but part of me is still concerned that he hasn't announced yet and is considering other options.

Hope you are right. I also trust Orangeman 13, but part of me is still concerned that he hasn't announced yet and is considering other options.

I'm not going to get concerned until he visits another school.

I'm superstitious so until he commits to syracuse I'm going to be worried. Just like I never say I've had a good day at work until I'm all the way out the door and I never put my tools away no matter how sure I am about what I'm working on until I actually SEE it work.

I don't care about perception. He needs to commit. I have a job and wife and child and it's hard to support them when I'm checking this site every 15 minutes. I have no base salary. I'm straight commission for gods sake. I wish he would take that into consideration.

You might be right, in which case...SHHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom