Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Sean Scherer of . . . who spoke to him after the visit:
"
Earlier this evening, I spoke with Andrew White III about his visit to Michigan State this past weekend. I'll be posting a full recap about White's visit to MSU later on tonight.

White III did not tip his hand on which way he is leaning, but the vibe I got from him was the Spartans may have emerged as the team to beat. White III also took a visit to Syracuse earlier this month. White III still may visit a few other programs. If White III was choosing between Michigan State and Syracuse, I feel that he would pick MSU.

I'm not saying that White III is transferring to Michigan State, but the MSU coaches and players made him feel at home during his stay in East Lansing this past weekend.
"
He ain't staying in the big 10.

He is NOT going to Michigan State. He was guaranteed minutes at 2 at Syracuse and Michigan State couldn't guarantee any definitive number of minutes.

That my friends is a fact.
so if you had to guess (or not guess) will he take another visit?

Color him Orange

9781600787843_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg

Not from what I was told. And this VCU rumor is just that - nonsense.

He wants the national stage for NBA attention.
imo you dont need Orange colored glasses to see the common sense. AW wants what Mal had last year (ie wing scorer who got drafted by nba). and now we need a wing to take Mals role. Perfect fit. it probably wouldnt be horrible being in Denzel Valentines role this year at msu. except his game much more resembles MR thand DV. SU just makes sense when Mal helped lead SU to FF

Sadly if it's soon I think it's not syracuse. If it goes another week or more like thompson did to think it over then we become favorites again.

Sadly if it's soon I think it's not syracuse. If it goes another week or more like thompson did to think it over then we become favorites again.

Doub this rational. the visit could have even more assured him on cuse making a quick decision. Only reason i fear msu is if he wants to stick it to nebraska.

I have zero inside info but white would have to be a complete fool to pick msu over cuse if his goal is to make the league
Shannon Brown says hello. I think the last guard that was drafted from there all the way back in 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom