Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sticking with battle, lydon, Roberson and coleman as 4 of the starters. gillon or white as the 5th. could also be why white hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

i'm sticking with battle, lydon, Roberson and coleman as 4 of the starters. gillon or white as the 5th. could also be why white hasn't pulled the trigger yet.
That lineup with White would say a lot. Not because of AW3, but because JB trusts Battle to run the team and initiate offense from day 1 - not only that, but you're starting him 2 5th YR seniors, a 4th YR senior, and a lottery pick.

rrlbees said:

I heard he was thinking about that but then he called Dion Waiters and Tyler Lydon and found out being the sixth man for Father B didn't negatively impact their draft stock.

VCU fans are all over Twitter about White going there. I have no idea why. Did he / is he visiting there?

upload_2016-7-13_22-5-20.png

upload_2016-7-13_22-6-25.png

Looks like under advisement (and threat of excommunication) folks have taken their off topic and left the building. Sad state of affairs, I've really enjoyed the banter about different lineup configurations.

kRFZdPt.jpg

This was meant facetiously, no?
• I don't even know what "Record stats" is supposed to mean.
• National spotlight? Not so much.
• RIC? Isn't that for faculty?
• Celebrity-legend. I just found a list of former VCU rams who played in the NBA. That list is only 8 deep. Since 1975. With only one 'notable' name.
• NBA bound? It would prolly hurt AWIII's chances of being drafted. Going from Kansas to Nebraska to VCU is continuing a downward trend.

Come on, dude. Join us. Accept the challenge. We have what you need, and the draft precedent was just set a few weeks ago.

kRFZdPt.jpg

This was meant facetiously, no?
• I don't even know what "Record stats" is supposed to mean.
• National spotlight? Not so much.
• RIC? Isn't that for faculty?
• Celebrity-legend. I just found a list of former VCU rams who played in the NBA. That list is only 8 deep. Since 1975. With only one 'notable' name.
• NBA bound? It would prolly hurt AWIII's chances of being drafted. Going from Kansas to Nebraska to VCU is continuing a downward trend.

Come on, dude. Join us. Accept the challenge. We have what you need, and the draft precedent was just set a few weeks ago.

I don't think he left the Big Ten to go to the A10.

He is from Virginia but if playing close to home was that big of deal, Nebraska and Kansas were odd choices. Plus, not like Syracuse is THAT far way.

Its possible, but I don't think its why he left Nebraska. I think he wants the school which gives him the best shot at going to the Nba, and I think he wants the school that gives him a great chance to get to a Final Four.

Okay, all, this has been swell but I have to leave for Maine tomorrow where there is NO INTERNET and I will be gone for 9 days. We will have to stand on the dock pointing our cell phones towards the sky just to get data about the Republican National Convention. I don't think White data is going to be easily accessible, so I will PM one of you good-hearted people to text me if anything BIG happens next week! I can receive texts, which is both a good and bad thing. At any rate, let's hope he will commit soon (although then what will we write about?)!

Okay, all, this has been swell but I have to leave for Maine tomorrow where there is NO INTERNET and I will be gone for 9 days. We will have to stand on the dock pointing our cell phones towards the sky just to get data about the Republican National Convention. I don't think White data is going to be easily accessible, so I will PM one of you good-hearted people to text me if anything BIG happens next week! I can receive texts, which is both a good and bad thing. At any rate, let's hope he will commit soon (although then what will we write about?)!

Where you headed beadle? I'm heading up to the Moosehead Lakes Region to a cabin without phone or internet. (And am very happy about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom